Recent Topics

Ads

why i can't win with order in sc's anymore?

Let's talk about... everything else
serom999

why i can't win with order in sc's anymore?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 pm

Hi,
I'm confused a little bit.
I don't understand why order wins no sc anymore (low level)
A week ago order won each sc. Now order win almost nothing in sc.
If i go to destro now , i win each sc with my group.

This case repeats and repeats itself.
if i notice a faction can't win anymore, i change
to the other and win again each sc.

What happens in this game?
get the losing faction a buff after a time?
I can't explain that to myself. :|

Ads
Noslock

Re: why i can't win with order in sc's anymore?

Post#2 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:56 pm

Probably the people who carried sc for low tier order moved tier.

mytreds

Post#3 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:31 am

Phoenix gate favors Destro. Reikland Hills favors Order. Some maps just favor a certain side.

lsquallhart

Post#4 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:53 am

I have been win streaking on Order at lower levels and middle levels. In fact Destruction has been losing so much I've felt bad for them.

Sometimes you get a good streak sometimes you dont. I stop qeue'ing for maps that I'm having a bad losing streak in to mix it up a bit.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:47 am

A combination of the following things:

Order has less viable classes than Destro
Order has far less organization and actual groups than Destro
Order is inundated with ranged DPS and has very few tanks/healers/viable melee DPS. Destro has a more even class distribution.
Destro is overflowing with gold so they all have pots because they have access to easier farming spots.
The previous points have also created a massive average gear gap between the typical Order player and typical Destro player, with the advantage to Destro.

Draugris

Post#6 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:29 am

Because the nature of solo sc´s is that they are inconsistent. Solo you end up doing great one day and absolutely horrible on another. try to build a group, 3 are enough tank,healer,dps and you will have a blast, especially in low tier sc´s. Enjoy this time while it lasts, the true horror starts by reaching T4.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#7 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:21 am

Mystry wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:47 am A combination of the following things:

Order has less viable classes than Destro
Order has far less organization and actual groups than Destro
Order is inundated with ranged DPS and has very few tanks/healers/viable melee DPS. Destro has a more even class distribution.
Destro is overflowing with gold so they all have pots because they have access to easier farming spots.
The previous points have also created a massive average gear gap between the typical Order player and typical Destro player, with the advantage to Destro.
serom999 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 pm A week ago order won each sc. Now order win almost nothing in sc.

Templa

Post#8 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:20 am

My biggest tip for consistently raising your winrate is teaming up. You should aim for Tank, Heal and DPS. so 1/1/1 comp or if you can a 2/2/2 comp. But getting a good 6man running in T1 is hard and fails mostly because of the lack of time and response people give you.
In general to increase your winrate as a:
  • Healer: Look at the Scenario Screen who deals the most damage in comparison to their deaths. Could you focus your attention on a teammember that is in the top damage but died a lot? This will increase damage output tremendously, also focus your melee DPS if you can.
  • Tank: Always Guard a Melee you know deals great damage and follow every footstep. Or tell the Melee to follow you if you are a better player and/or know more about the game and prioritizing
  • DPS: Don't be bad. Position yourself correctly, disengage, if you don't have a healer carry regeneration potions AND the Potions for Recruiter Currency. (x3 = 1 HP Pot) You can also Buy AP Potions with it so you can flee as a melee without gap close yet, chug a potion and start slamming as soon as you reach the target.
How to find teammates:
Open your Friendwindow, on the bottom there is a button, click that. Now you have a window where you can search/filter for People.
Just look for lvl 1-15 and filter for the class you want.(Keep in mind though, that A LOT OF TIMES they won't reply)
Image Image

Ads