Let's talk about... everything else
Starx

Re: Die in 1,5 sec. How to cure this?

Post#31 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:16 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm https://imgur.com/a/DaGyxLO

1.Should this be normal?
2.How to cure it?
3.You can also lose Guard for 1.5 sec.
You died in ~3 seconds, not 1.5 you need to pay attention to whats going on you died in 1.5 seconds but that BW had to spend at least twice that queing up on you, even if all the BW abilities were insta casts thats still 3 gcds to kill you. And he killed you bc for some reason you have less than 6k hp? You also are playing magus without the only good ability the class has which is Aegis. Every build magus has should be putting points in right tree to get aegis at least. That would tack on another 2 gcds that you would live. You also didn't pot, already I found a way to literally double your current health pool with just a spec change and using hp pots.

Also detaunt is cool

Ads
Vayra

Post#32 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 pm

F4llen4ngel wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:01 pm Umm, i am not sure the travel time of fireball, but can be of course.
The sequence is Fireball, Sear, Nova. Those will all hit at pretty much exactly the same time. You'll normally use Ignite and Boiling Blood first to get BB to hit at that time as well. Sorcs have the same rotation and it's great for deleting single targets instantly. BW's do have the advantage of getting 300 ish more damage off Funnel Power.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Grock

Post#33 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:58 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:22 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:55 pm As someone who likes to play Slayer, your best hope is to recognize the first DoT being placed and try to break LoS, knockdown (if close), or run for the hills and hope your team can deal with them. If your class has a detaunt that is ST or AoE and is in range even better.

If you don't interrupt their rotation in someway your are likely dead meat. Pots and healers might save you but if you don't prevent the rotation, ST specced BW/Sorc will melt your face off.

Bw kill me not using a dots. Just raw dmg. Check screen. Use any skill and try use pot its longer than 1,5 sec. How U want interput him if he kill U in 1,5 sec.
If thats all the damage you took and nothing else was there then you have very low wounds, having 5700 health in current state of the game is a death sentence.

In my 2h build i'll probably kill you in 2 or 3 abilities too.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

M0rw47h

Post#34 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:06 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:40 pm https://imgur.com/a/DaGyxLO

1.Should this be normal?
2.How to cure it?
3.You can also lose Guard for 1.5 sec.
...and then you realize Sorc ST burst is just better.

wachlarz

Post#35 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:19 pm

I dont know why ppl seys how long he spend time to cast it. its not important. For me it was 1,5 sec. I understand this when i fight in zerg. Targeted by manny ppl. But One Bw kill in 1,5 sec. This is pvp ? What the point of balancing other skils? more wouds debuff, faster attack speed ? Dont see the point now. He kill my using 3 skils. So what next, we will have better gear he kill in 2 skils ? Rly and its normal for all of U ? So meaby lets make all classes have 1 skill dmg. And who faster target and click it win. For me its look now like this. Its not about a order vs destro thing. If sorc hit the same nefr this too. Just dont see now point of balansing any class. I play long ago a lineage 2 was ok. But when thay make a super gear. Archers one- shoot most classes. I understand its fun when U kill some1 in game and U win. Better skill or gear etc. But 1,5 sec combat. Person U kill play a game 1,5 sec and got tp to wc or wait 20 sec for respawn. Somthing its wrong.

Sulorie

Post#36 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:48 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:19 pm I dont know why ppl seys how long he spend time to cast it. its not important. For me it was 1,5 sec. I understand this when i fight in zerg. Targeted by manny ppl. But One Bw kill in 1,5 sec. This is pvp ? What the point of balancing other skils? more wouds debuff, faster attack speed ? Dont see the point now. He kill my using 3 skils. So what next, we will have better gear he kill in 2 skils ? Rly and its normal for all of U ? So meaby lets make all classes have 1 skill dmg. And who faster target and click it win. For me its look now like this. Its not about a order vs destro thing. If sorc hit the same nefr this too. Just dont see now point of balansing any class. I play long ago a lineage 2 was ok. But when thay make a super gear. Archers one- shoot most classes. I understand its fun when U kill some1 in game and U win. Better skill or gear etc. But 1,5 sec combat. Person U kill play a game 1,5 sec and got tp to wc or wait 20 sec for respawn. Somthing its wrong.
Don't you get what all people are saying here? That you died, because you did a lot things wrong. Starting with gear, awareness and skill-use.
Dying is no option.

Lighter

Post#37 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:56 pm

as sure bw so OP, but makes you glass cannon
special for upper comments^
as same you can make:
WP choppaz
WP WE
and ofc WP WL
but you goez useless with those gems
WP here its WillPower (if u still special for same announces lol)
Last edited by Lighter on Thu May 28, 2020 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
all there grous up

adamthelc

Post#38 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:57 pm

This isn't a new thing. Dude obviously has good gear, you probably don't. You disrupted nothing, you got crit every time, you probably have low wounds, you didn't detaunt, you had no guard, you got zero heals and I'm wondering if you had res buff from the chosen.

Its called PvP and you did poorly at it.

On more of a theoretical note, I'm ok with globals as long as they are not true 1 shots and have some counterplay. Some classes come pretty close. Front loaded burst being able to global someone is in danger of being broken, I am not going to accuse any class of that specifically. But if a class were to fit that definition I think it would be a problem.

Ads
convexte

Post#39 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:10 am

adamthelc wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:57 pm This isn't a new thing. Dude obviously has good gear, you probably don't. You disrupted nothing, you got crit every time, you probably have low wounds, you didn't detaunt, you had no guard, you got zero heals and I'm wondering if you had res buff from the chosen.

Its called PvP and you did poorly at it.

On more of a theoretical note, I'm ok with globals as long as they are not true 1 shots and have some counterplay. Some classes come pretty close. Front loaded burst being able to global someone is in danger of being broken, I am not going to accuse any class of that specifically. But if a class were to fit that definition I think it would be a problem.
He was literally staying alone at the edge, i tried to kill him with no dots, engie steals my kill (next gcd should be Withering Heat).Thats all.Every order below was targeting him, even WL sent his pet to attack him.
BW87 Roytze
KotBS 83 Eilert
WP 85 Edelhardt
WH 83 Rayhorst

Magus 80 Dreadtech
Sorc 81 Roytzen
BG 80 Morventh

Alfa1986

Post#40 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:16 am

wachlarz wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:19 pm I dont know why ppl seys how long he spend time to cast it. its not important. For me it was 1,5 sec. I understand this when i fight in zerg. Targeted by manny ppl. But One Bw kill in 1,5 sec. This is pvp ? What the point of balancing other skils? more wouds debuff, faster attack speed ? Dont see the point now. He kill my using 3 skils. So what next, we will have better gear he kill in 2 skils ? Rly and its normal for all of U ? So meaby lets make all classes have 1 skill dmg. And who faster target and click it win. For me its look now like this. Its not about a order vs destro thing. If sorc hit the same nefr this too. Just dont see now point of balansing any class. I play long ago a lineage 2 was ok. But when thay make a super gear. Archers one- shoot most classes. I understand its fun when U kill some1 in game and U win. Better skill or gear etc. But 1,5 sec combat. Person U kill play a game 1,5 sec and got tp to wc or wait 20 sec for respawn. Somthing its wrong.

Sorc and BW are the most powerful DPS classes in the game, it's their mechanics, but by increasing crit they kill themselves. they are the easiest targets if they run solo for any melee or tank. it is not surprising to me that when using a certain combination by certain build, you thought that you were killed in 1.5 seconds, but it is necessary to calculate the time well that the tick of the hit of one skill coincided with the ticks of others. it is not so easy as u say.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum