Recent Topics

Ads

WhiteLion Damage

Let's talk about... everything else
jughurta69

Re: WhiteLion Damage

Post#41 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:14 am

gurtuk wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:02 pm WL is a good solo 1v1 class with decent aoe, I don't even think they are overpowered, I've never seen a WL out damage a good Choppa or a good mara in a city before, but I guess I haven't been in that many
Mara is not mirror class is a crossing WL , SW without their mono burst :lol:

in theory a mara, can't burst because it has no stun (in brutality brutality) to prevent the detaunt, the flight and the survival skills of the opponent.
( stun on dissip only ....)

out damage it is normal that the others are above the WL has so much burst that it does not need to strike for a long time it is logic .
numbers kill/damage WL is better than all dps destro.

Thinking in terms of damage on the whole of a bg or others and not taking into account the burst is a huge error

Best class burst mono melee . WL>SW melee>WE=WH>Slayer=mara=SH melee=kt

My english suck , sorry google translate lol

Ads
Battlefield

Post#42 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:36 am

teiloh wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:28 am
Battlefield wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:49 am I noticed that developers updated numbers of Shattering blow damage and now this ability do very strong dmg almost like Burn Away Lies from WH but has no cooldown

log from my mara with 90% armor 800 damage 700+ mitigation with crit bonus per tick
(ability has 3 maybe 4 ticks or 9 seconds duration)

p.s few years ago Shattering blow was bad ability almost noone of wls did not use it cause of crap dmg
Its good but doensn't hit as hard as BAL, nor should it.
i can say even to my mara BAL do sometimes less dmg than Shattering blow maybe WHs just have less armor peneration cause of it

growill

Post#43 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:39 am

I'd like to remember that armor debuff, the pet's KD and CTW (stronger burst dmg) are all on different mastery trees.
Relies on pet to be bursty
Also the armor ignore tactic is on the AOE tree and only works with whirling axe (which doesn't really help with ST burst) and the aoe slash which again does very sub-par dmg to ST

HAS NO SURVIVABILITY WHATSOEVER

You might have fought an extremely well geared WL, I'm in full vanq + genesis and definitely cannot burst a decent/decently geared player in one rotation.

On the other side WE delete me before i can even get a hit on them

Thorelson

Post#44 » Sat May 16, 2020 8:08 am

24% Parry and 50% mitigation are problems. For reference I am running near 50% in small-scale on my WL Stacking WD and using a tactic. Higher Parry can really mess up a WL as they rely on a few spike skills to be effective (armor debuff, coordinated strike, cull the weak combo if any are parried messes up that synergy). How to kill a WL:

1) mitigate or avoid the initial spike.
2) control movement.

Most WLs I see are not stacking any kind of defenses so will melt if you can survive their openers. Also I notice that people rarely kill my pet. If you see that pet coming for you, kite it out of pull range and nuke it down then kill the WL. They lose their bonus 50% crit dmg, extra dmg and coordinated strike as a spike skill the moment the pet goes down, giving you a window to kill.

Zxul

Post#45 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:25 am

On my dok- currently 3 k armor with pot, 5% ignore armor pen, 843 toughness, 275 init, FS4, gunbad diamond- I don't remember the last time wl managed to get me with burst under 70%. Wl are only good in killing glass cannon specced toons.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

MMXX43

Post#46 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:30 am

Acidic wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 pm
MMXX43 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:10 pm
Illuminati wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:25 pm You can’t burst as a mSH like a WL. MSH do not have the armor ignore and the Auto Attacks don’t hit anywhere near as hard.
BAHAHAHAH
Quality reply, must be a WL player.
MSH no where near competes in single target deletion vs WL
Non quality posts deserve non quality answers , but i guess the usual destro apologetics train jumped on . I dont play WL but i guess your wb Runs some MSH hence the salt from PNP that only posts videos of pug stomping mind you. :)
As for the last comment WL single target deletion , MSH aoe deletion , hmmm guess WLs need nerf :S .....dream on .

Evilest

Post#47 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:37 am

gurtuk wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:02 pm WL is a good solo 1v1 class with decent aoe, I don't even think they are overpowered, I've never seen a WL out damage a good Choppa or a good mara in a city before, but I guess I haven't been in that many
Then, if they are balanced 1v1 with the stupidly powerful toolkit they have, remove aoe.

jughurta69

Post#48 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:55 am

Evilest wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:37 am
Then, if they are balanced 1v1 with the stupidly powerful toolkit they have, remove aoe.
the problem in this meta is the damage of the aoe which became too powerful. Ex flurry ( combo rampage) 1000 crit in aoe vs 800 crit in aoe on 24 players

In short, reducing the damage to aoe is a real priority to focus on assist and team play rather than spam and bombing.

to come back to WL and SW too much mono burst with stun free.

No rated equivalent destroyed in terms of burst control

Ads
Sofong

Post#49 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:19 pm

WL always have some adventages over others, theres reasons why WL is everyones favorite.

normanis

Post#50 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:23 pm

wl is evryones favorite because class was changed so many times
on old war wl was no so popular. there where wl offc byt ather order clases was more. i played in old war t1/2/3 and met only 1wl ( order anyway was less populated we always outnumber tham) slayers and wh was more.
wl look very trash geared vs mara ( mara have new helm models almost every next gear set byt wl has same model )
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"