Recent Topics

Ads

We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Let's talk about... everything else
covenn

Re: We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Post#111 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:57 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:49 am THIS X1000000 im neutral to all parties but #1 rule to being a leader is to not show weakness and Aza ranted like a 10 year old depressed emo kid!
Wrong, on all accounts.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

Ads
oaliaen

Post#112 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:00 am

Please, recruit another Gm fast we desperate need balance in the game.

Arteker616

Post#113 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:04 am

Considering the sheer ammount of trolls, people who has no idea how to play , i though this idea was a potentuial nuclear bomb , and seems it was as i though.

this should had been limited to some people on the server wich are respected and not tools wich just want maximum troll **** .

catholicism198

Post#114 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:07 am

Azalya wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:41 am
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm Would love to have it resolved peacefully, but the whole premise of the Q&A was lied about to the leadership, and they essentially setup an uninterrupted list of crimes then demanded Torque be removed.

I'm not sure what's peaceful about that. Really sad.
I was a moderator in that Q and A. Every single question in the text channel for Staff and Communications was about Torq. If we had asked each one of them, Aza would have still gave his speech, just broken up into separate answers. A lot of ppl had Torq related issues. Just saying.

As far as the Q and A goes, it was completed. It didn't stop after Aza left.
Pretty sure everyone saw that coming.
The server will continue to progress but no real changes with regards to classes will be made. That was something only aza could do.

Most people will continue to play here, as they don't follow what goes on anywhere, but not the same can be said about the dedicated player base. We're all just "shitters" afterall.

ragafury

Post#115 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:10 am

altharion1 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:00 am
Yaliskah wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:44 pm Since the begining of this project my wish is to make this game alive.

And anyone active in this project has my total trust. ANYONE.

We can stir the **** for ages OR we can do what we are supposed to do in a game : Play.

We have bad relationships with community? Really? Which community exatly?
2real. all I've to add.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Darosh
Banned

Post#116 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:24 am

Onemantan :?: kwall wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:49 am
Rynocerous wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:00 pm I'm pretty sure telling people who are spending time , effort and their own money that they suck because you don't like how they banned someone is not going to make anything 'better'.

Regardless of what else he said, if Az had serious concerns and issues with any of the staff, the proper place to discuss it shouldn't be a public Q&A chat about the future of the game. It should be discussed in private. If he was ignored then there are other avenues. But drama for the sake of drama is not in any way 'professional' -- anyone who thinks it is shows themselves as a whining petulant child.

I'm pretty disappointed at the community itself at this point. This is exactly what those code thieving cretins at APOC want, the devs fighting one another and the community taking sides. Focus on the game.
THIS X1000000 im neutral to all parties but #1 rule to being a leader is to not show weakness and Aza ranted like a 10 year old depressed emo kid! I love War and i love what EVERYONE brings to the game but I personally need my devs stable and professionly focused. And to other players remember the game and being a developer comes first in no way i expect a gm to kiss my butt and i understand and respect that!!! You should too!!!! The games fine the communities fine sucks about Aza but everyones replaceable, thanks everyone for the FREE yes players remember this is FREE game that you allow me to play and take part in see you on the battlefields WWWAAGGGHHHH! P.S. i REALLY appreciate the QnA continuing even after that mess happened took big orc kahoonas and thats well respected
You're absolute **** tools.
Weakness? Childish whining?

You choose to pile onto someone speaking truth to power in spite the condition he in and in spite if the consequences it might have for himself ~ drawn to the drama like moths to the light, blissfully ignorant of what's happening as long it doesn't happen to yourself. Give me a **** break.

adamthelc

Post#117 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:25 am

A perfect microcosm of society today. People are simultaneously terrible and offended by the smallest slight. Its exhausting how much time has to be devoted to soft peoples feelings.

What is there to complain about? People devote their time and resources to let you play an awesome game that should be dead. If you dont like the game no one is forcing you to play it. If the way you are treated hurts you, no one is forcing you to endure it.

Never had a much interaction with the staff, but the little I have had seems pretty good to me. But then I also try to treat people the way I want to be treated. Maybe they are all secretly terrible people, I dont really care.

I have seen staff members be petty to others, but I have seen them being treated shitty way more often. Who cares this is all a nonsensical BS waste of time.

I actually like the fact that this game is much less a business than other games because you see the staff deal with the crappy community the way they deserve to be dealt with. Played a lot of other games where I wished a staff member would be a real person and tell people what they really think, but they dont because they are worried about their livelihood.

I will play this game for as long as it remains fun. The staff can have ridiculous drama or treat people like garbage as much as they want, as long as I am having fun I dont care.

nebelwerfer

Post#118 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:26 am

Why do people blame all on torque for the population leak, u don't think TuP takinga break, Phalanx going order then dying has something to do with it ?? TuP guys quit due to no competition in terms of RvR bombing, making the game boring for them - not because Torque

also it's been the most beutiful spring/summer in 70 yrs

Russian guys being accused and then baned for trading accounts was not torque
That was a lot of people who left after that

Only person responsible for the new server is the one who stole the code and made it. :mrgreen:

all this stuuff related to torque and his person is nice for aza to have said his piece, it means you can relax a bit guys

trust that they can settle this in a good way. we all want to keep playing on RoR

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#119 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:31 am

nebelwerfer wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:26 am Why do people blame all on torque for the population leak, u don't think TuP takinga break, Phalanx going order then dying has something to do with it ?? TuP guys quit due to no competition in terms of RvR bombing, making the game boring for them - not because Torque

also it's been the most beutiful spring/summer in 70 yrs

Russian guys being accused and then baned for trading accounts was not torque
That was a lot of people who left after that

Only person responsible for the new server is the one who stole the code and made it. :mrgreen:

all this stuuff related to torque and his person is nice for aza to have said his piece, it means you can relax a bit guys

trust that they can settle this in a good way. we all want to keep playing on RoR
Just a correction. Phalanx didn't die, that was actually Torques fault. Ninjabans are bad.
Rip Phalanx

oaliaen

Post#120 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:32 am

ppl are sad cause az was the man to giv some balance changes...now hes gone and we gonna wait another 2 years to take it again.