Recent Topics

Ads

How come order is so bad ?

Let's talk about... everything else
lefze
Suspended

Re: How come order is so bad ?

Post#71 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:10 pm

bloodi wrote:So order has 3 classes that are great at ORvR meta and one of them, the AM, is just there to pump up the other 2 classes with his single target heal.

But somehow, this is inconsequential, all destruction tanks are great at it but that is not an issue, they are infinitely more flexibile in their setups but that doesnt matter and them having the best morale game by far is just irrelevant.

Is just, order players, somehow, they are all bad and if you dont agree with that, we will call you names.
Where did you get three classes from? Wp and runie are both godlike, kotbs is godlike, SM offers WW(!), IB has its uses, slayer, BW, SW, engy are all in the mix depending on what you wanna do.

And both sides have their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to Morales, but order actually comes out ahead by a fair margin in my books with proper AM players.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
mackcop

Post#72 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Order are given better tools (classes) to succeed imho, players that utilise that excel and slap around destro. Those that don’t either have terrible situational awareness, positioning; are casual or just bad luck :lol:
Invictas - the friendliest of black orcs
some quotes:
"you're always stuck on something"
"learn to punt, scrub"
"invictas: loggs in , beats fusion, takes 8 weeks break :) "
"i hate you"

ICONIC
MYRMIDONS

bloodi
Suspended

Post#73 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:24 pm

lefze wrote:And both sides have their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to Morales, but order actually comes out ahead by a fair margin in my books with proper AM players.
Yeah, thats the issue, you are so far up the rabbit hole that you are seriously telling people Ams morale pumping people are anything viable outside paperhammer or mexican standoffs.

Somehow you all really think that using 2 sec single target casts is something ams can do while mounted or that when fights start they can ask destruction players to do a "Dragon ball" and wait for everyone to get pumped while yelling AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH before we fight.

Destruction is ahead morale wise, its as simple as that, its way more flexible, has been ahead for ages but you lot try really hard to convince yourselves and others that is not the case because somehow, accepting that you are ahead, is something that you wont do, ever.

Akilinus

Post#74 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:26 pm

bloodi wrote:
lefze wrote:And both sides have their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to Morales, but order actually comes out ahead by a fair margin in my books with proper AM players.
Yeah, thats the issue, you are so far up the rabbit hole that you are seriously telling people Ams morale pumping people are anything viable outside paperhammer or mexican standoffs.

Somehow you all really think that using 2 sec single target casts is something ams can do while mounted or that when fights start they can ask destruction players to do a "Dragon ball" and wait for everyone to get pumped while yelling AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH before we fight.

Destruction is ahead morale wise, its as simple as that, its way more flexible, has been ahead for ages but you lot try really hard to convince yourselves and others that is not the case because somehow, accepting that you are ahead, is something that you wont do, ever.
What makes you think that they havent tested out ams?
You do know that they play order aswell
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

bloodi
Suspended

Post#75 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Akilinus wrote:What makes you think that they havent tested out ams?
Yeah you tested them but we did not, we did not try destructtion chars either, we are so bad that we cannot even test at all.

Seriously.

Akilinus

Post#76 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:32 pm

bloodi wrote:
Akilinus wrote:What makes you think that they havent tested out ams?
Yeah you tested them but we did not, we did not try destructtion chars either, we are so bad that we cannot even test at all.

Seriously.
Why are you talking about paperhammer then?
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

lefze
Suspended

Post#77 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Spoiler:
bloodi wrote:

I suggest you go suck a fat one instead of making assumptions here with no basis in reality. We play order fulltime now, we use AM pumps almost every single time we play, and most important of all, IT WORKS LIKE A **** CHARM.

The fact that you play with noobs doesn't mean everyone elses AMs are incompetent, and the fact remains that orders MAIN bomb class has access to selfpump AND M2. Go play destro, where if you want a main bomber with M2 full Mara is your only option, and that comes with no selfpump, and shammy pump that takes up 2 tactics, and requires you to commit to a fight instead of having the option to play around and stall for a couple of seconds like with AM pumps.
I suggest you take some time off the forums and raise that fact that you have received enough infractions that you dont seem to care how you behave here so perhaps sanctioning your in game account would get your to change your attitude. - Torque
Rip Phalanx

Fallenkezef

Post#78 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:40 pm

lefze wrote:
bloodi wrote:

I suggest you go suck a fat one instead of making assumptions here with no basis in reality. We play order fulltime now, we use AM pumps almost every single time we play, and most important of all, IT WORKS LIKE A **** CHARM.

The fact that you play with noobs doesn't mean everyone elses AMs are incompetent, and the fact remains that orders MAIN bomb class has access to selfpump AND M2. Go play destro, where if you want a main bomber with M2 full Mara is your only option, and that comes with no selfpump, and shammy pump that takes up 2 tactics, and requires you to commit to a fight instead of having the option to play around and stall for a couple of seconds like with AM pumps.
You know how childish you sound with personal insults right?
Alea iacta est

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#79 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:43 pm

lefze wrote:I suggest you go suck a fat one instead of making assumptions here with no basis in reality.
There is a queue mate and you are first in line.
Akilinus wrote:Why are you talking about paperhammer then?
Because i have a disability that makes me unable to spot sarcasm.

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#80 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Britainnicus wrote:[
There is a reason for that: the same issues still exist. I find it intriguing that people forget that the original devs and MJ himself admitted in both the official forums and VN boards that they messed up when speculating population balances and that Destro was given a toolset with the expectation they would be the underdog.
Interesting, I remember MJ and Mythic speaking about Order classes intentionally being made more powerful than Destruction in original WAR (not RoR after balance changes) as it was inevitable that Destruction would be more popular than the Order, therefore every Order toon should be more powerful than the Destruction counterpart as Order will always face endless zerg. On my original server, Burlok, we had 10 Destruction against 1 Order and yes, as Order we were winning.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.