Recent Topics

Ads

Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
Fallenkezef

Re: Balance

Post#41 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Drbus wrote:@fallenkezef.
SW can make target 100% chance to be crit.
BW has very short CD undefendable 3k fireballs that are instacast.
KOTBS - runefang
Slayer has 20 sec of undefendable attacks on 30sec CD.

Off the top of my head that's what is say is at least imbalanced or OP
While ignoring all the shinies that Destro classes have....
Alea iacta est

Ads
Crymoor
Banned

Post#42 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:
KOTBS - runefang

While ignoring all the shinies that Destro classes have....
While not contributing anything to this thread because Bus provided an actual list of specific examples and you gave... well nothing. Please, do make a list of Destro "shinies". I'm sure the good people of the forums are more than willing to have a civilized and objective discussion about them.
I was almost funny once.

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#43 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:16 pm

I think that the main problem of Order is not the amount of shinies Destro classes have, but the amount of rebalance Order classes got. Especially classes like KOBS, SW, Slayer.

Personal opinion.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

sogeou

Post#44 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:22 pm

OldPlayer wrote:I think that the main problem of Order is not the amount of shinies Destro classes have, but the amount of rebalance Order classes got. Especially classes like KOBS, SW, Slayer.

Personal opinion.

I think you said it best. I am sure there are changes the wanted to do, but stopped as it seems getting the patcher working should be the highest priority.

The new changes for WL, SW, AM , SM were good and hoping that Destro will get some items tweaked as well.

Also, getting little things fixed. Like the Witch hunter can spam their AOE detaunt and not have it use a cooldown unless a person is near. While the Witch Elf will use her cooldown. One of the two need to be fixed in order to be the same.

Aurandilaz

Post#45 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:30 pm

KOTBS - runefang

-SH has RunAway plus they can be very tough
-BW has good dmg but Chosen can counter this with Crippling Strikes, reducing all of their dmg by 30%
-Runefang doesn't save you if you get 5 sec KD from BG
-and Choppa has Git To Da Choppa, no one ever sees that coming ;)

also don't underestimate just how fast Shamans can run, they are nigh unkillable
and don't forget Swiss-Army-Knife-Maras that are mean as hell in RvR

its somewhat balance when you view it as a sum of everything, if it was somewhat badly imbalanced one faction would dominate just 100% of time which just doesn't happen.

Fallenkezef

Post#46 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
KOTBS - runefang

-BW has good dmg but Chosen can counter this with Crippling Strikes, reducing all of their dmg by 30%

also don't underestimate just how fast Shamans can run, they are nigh unkillable

its somewhat balance when you view it as a sum of everything, if it was somewhat badly imbalanced one faction would dominate just 100% of time which just doesn't happen.
Aye, if Order classes where so good we wouldn't have the OP complaining that there is some kind of rout of Order players to destro.
Alea iacta est

Crymoor
Banned

Post#47 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Spoiler:
Aurandilaz wrote:
KOTBS - runefang

-Runaway! procs on being hit. If you're not snaring or KDing that gobbo and then immediately killing him you deserve to die. So many ways to outplay this vastly overrated tactic. You can also use a ranged KD exclusive to order, charge, pounce, spec renown into quick escape, or flee/ap pot.
-Crippling Strikes isn't a thing
-That KD is only useable in S/B spec, which isn't going to kill anyone - let alone one of (if not THE) strongest TANKS in the game. Also who wants a S/B BG now with Crimson Death?
-lol did you u rly just use choppa as an example like engi magnet isn't enough. I don't know a single choppa that wouldn't trade that skill for a mirror to Slayer's rampage.
-Shamans are the worst healers in game atm and currently the squishiest dps.

I could go on, but i think we both know your post is either a bad joke or a serious l2p issue.
We don't need forum warriors. Post with at least a tiny bit of respect for your fellow players, or find somewhere else to shitpost.
I was almost funny once.

Skavok

Post#48 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Spoiler:
Aurandilaz wrote:
KOTBS - runefang

so much misinformation in one post. we really need an up-to-date change history to classes so people can stop spreading this stuff around as fact
Same as above. Also, if you're going to call something misinformation, back it up with proof/corrections.

Ads
sogeou

Post#49 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
KOTBS - runefang

Just to point out a few things as what you are posting is not really correct and spread of mis information is always a problem.

SH are not very tough, as the changes that were made to SW, SM, and WL made it so you can burst them down very easy.

Crippling Strikes is not 30%, it was changed to a much much lower number. I think 10%.

Git to da Choppa has not been used much since the choppa first came out, it is kinda a non issue.

Skavok

Post#50 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:16 pm

sogeou wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
KOTBS - runefang

Just to point out a few things as what you are posting is not really correct and spread of mis information is always a problem.

SH are not very tough, as the changes that were made to SW, SM, and WL made it so you can burst them down very easy.

Crippling Strikes is not 30%, it was changed to a much much lower number. I think 10%.

Git to da Choppa has not been used much since the choppa first came out, it is kinda a non issue.

Further proves my point that no one knows what the abilities do anymore.
Crippling strikes was removed from the game and replaced with Wasteland Ruse.