Recent Topics

Ads

Incentives

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Re: Incentives

Post#31 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:28 pm

lilsabin wrote:
Afterlife92 wrote:As DokB said find decent 6man that plays both sides and it's easy farming, always play they underdog side thats how we do it. Don't understand why players enjoy playing more dominant side its boring.
you people need to stop with the FIND a group thing...
You people need to get off your butts and find a group, too. :D

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#32 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:14 pm

lilsabin wrote:
Afterlife92 wrote:As DokB said find decent 6man that plays both sides and it's easy farming, always play they underdog side thats how we do it. Don't understand why players enjoy playing more dominant side its boring.

> start playing a game crafted entirely around groupplay.
> play the game in snowflake mode
> get **** on, on a daily basis
> complain about everything on the forums; mechanics (you barely unterstand, and would laugh at if you were playing in a group),
groups (that you could have fun fights against if you were playing in a group), gear and aquisition (that you wouldnt have any trouble with if you were playing in a group), population (thats supposed imbalance you wouldn't notice if you were playing in a group; pug farming <3)
> get laughed at on the forums and continue to get stomped ingame
> regard the game as serious buisness, start forum wars on occasion or pester people with petty remarks about how unfair everything is
> do not, under any circumstance, make efforts to improve or unterstand the predicament at hand; playing a multiplayer whilst
maintaining weirdly sophisticated animosity towards the very aspects that define multiplayer games
> continue playing the game in snowflake mode
> rinse and repeat until you finally leave the server for good

The solution to all this is incredible simple and abundantly obvious:
Play the game to have fun, (finally) unterstand that to have fun in this game groupplay is pretty much a mandatory requirement or
arrange yourself with it and play the formats you can excel at as snowflake; say solo roaming or PvE, w/e.

If social interaction is such a hassle for you, you might aswell play singleplayer games and do <yourself> a major favor.

E: format and stuff.
Last edited by Darosh on Wed May 24, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DokB

Post#33 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:35 pm

lilsabin wrote:
What’s the issue with finding a group?

And what do you mean by “you people”? :roll:
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Odaop

Post#34 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:58 pm

The only time I see order dominating all the time is in T1, it seems pretty back and force in higher tiers.

TrenFreak

Post#35 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 am

Odaop wrote:The only time I see order dominating all the time is in T1, it seems pretty back and force in higher tiers.
Have you been to t4 ?

lilsabin

Post#36 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:21 am

How the **** do you want someone from NA to find a descent 6man ?

lilsabin

Post#37 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:23 am

and have u see me whine or complain about **** on the forums ?
i am just sittin here and watching things...dont worry , time will do its job :)

DokB

Post#38 » Thu May 25, 2017 5:34 am

I don’t know too much about the forums mate, I just browse this **** when I’m bored at work. :)

I play in the Oceanic time slot which is just as dead as NA and where Order have outnumbered us for the last few months constantly. I joined a guild of guys from a similar time zone and just group each night with a bunch of people. The groups almost always have shocking group composition because we just play what we want, but you don’t need to have an elite premade to roam the lakes and get kills. Hell, we don’t even have 6 people at times and it’s a rare day we even get a RDPS in the group. It’s up to us to make it work since the issue with NA/Oceanic time zone is a population problem outside the devs control.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
Amidala
Former Staff

Post#39 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:49 am

Don t cry destro and follow new meta! Roll a mara! Pet on marauder is coming!!

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#40 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:51 am

Buhuuuuu rage quit :(

:)
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy