Recent Topics

Ads

What are your hopes for the next patch? (poll)

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: What do you hope to see in the next patch?

Working renown
20%
Tier 2
17%
Separated destruction-order chat
3%
Pots or talismans
5%
Craft
7%
Land of the Dead
2%
Fixed groups
26%
Repairable items
1%
Rewards for zone locks
11%
Loot from killed players
9%
Total votes: 292

Allorien

Re: What are your hopes for the next patch? (poll)

Post#31 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:38 am

Class abilities is my number one, no use playing without having working abilities. Number two is having parties fully functioning (not too concerned with warbands). This is including parties working properly in zones and in scenarios.

My only last wish is for all to take a look at how the game was just before the LotD expansion. Mythic spent time on trying to make new content while it partially neglected to fix issues with the content that had already released. I think this lesson is translatable for this server. Fix what is already released before going onto something new. I would like to see this server get to be on par to the previously offered endless free trial version of Warhammer Online. Then progress tiers from there. :)

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#32 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 am

mirko92 wrote:The list lacks many other things...
Because max 10 questions per poll :(
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#33 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 am

I'd like:

1) All skills and class mechanics functional.
2) Collision detection.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#34 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:13 am

OldPlayer wrote:I'd like:
2) Collision detection.
Right! Forgot about that one. Will we ever have CD? Because t2 and keeps without CD would be pointless. I wonder, if it's even possible to have CD on the private server?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Aelthys

Post#35 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:44 am

What? No rats? ;)

tomason

Post#36 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:10 am

craft would be a good bonus forwardly. With the production of talismans and potions.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#37 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am

A member of the community made this. So it's not serious, as I stated in an earlier post ;)

Have fun and go knock yourself out with the poll! :D

Side note: Collision detection can be possible. However, it'll severely hammer the latency of the server. You complain about "lag" now? ;)

Also, the "lag" isn't hardware related, it's because the coding isn't optimised.

warhammer1995

Post#38 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:46 am

no point open tier 2 without warband.
RP - Pavoss :idea:

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:42 am

No point in opening T2 without a majority of other vote options finished. No idea how people can vote for it, when it would be even more broken than T1.
Dying is no option.

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#40 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Elven wrote: Side note: Collision detection can be possible. However, it'll severely hammer the latency of the server. You complain about "lag" now? ;)
Exactly. Mythic has claimed collision detection algorithms ate 95+ % of server's "power". But collision detection is a must if we want to have sensible RvR experience in higher tiers.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.