Recent Topics

Ads

SW.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Lion1986

Re: SW.

Post#31 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:09 pm

Gryphux8 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:58 am Hello,

I have a SW 80+ and I have questions about some of the comments in the thread.

What is the stackeable crit debuff?
Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:18 am your job is providing a stackable crit debuff(in form of initiative ).......which is kinda broken
Can you share that festershima build? I am able to nuke sorceresses and low levels, but never healers.
Lion1986 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:18 am 3)single target spec, especially in scenarios (festershima spec) can nuke healers hard with healdebuff
TYVM
not sure if trolling, but in case: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45306

Ads
Gryphux8

Post#32 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:27 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:09 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:18 am your job is providing a stackable crit debuff(in form of initiative ).......which is kinda broken
Can you share that festershima build? I am able to nuke sorceresses and low levels, but never healers.
Lion1986 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:18 am 3)single target spec, especially in scenarios (festershima spec) can nuke healers hard with healdebuff
TYVM
Not trolling, just asking lol

Thats the exact build i got in my SW, ¿do you really nuke healers in beastlord set? maybe i should check that set again..

Do u have any other advice or information to try to reach that?

TYVM

agemennon675

Post#33 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:52 pm

Gryphux8 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:27 pm
Lion1986 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:09 pm

TYVM
Not trolling, just asking lol

Thats the exact build i got in my SW, ¿do you really nuke healers in beastlord set? maybe i should check that set again..

Do u have any other advice or information to try to reach that?

TYVM
You are arguing with a troll for no reason, a sw cannot kill a guarded/healed target alone in any spec. This game is not a solo game, its a group game. Try take to advice from real feedback on this thread I know its hard sometimes
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Lion1986

Post#34 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:30 pm

Then you are facing a overgeared healer OR your team is afk.
normally how i nuke DOKS is:

I wait their shields and expire/damage them with basic eagle eye
Load Festering in vengeful mode
as soon as festering is over i charge eye shot
eagle eye+shadow sting
glass arrow and FTW as finisher

He either is dead OR half warband must run to guard+shield him, which remove attention for my team to enemy melee dps which are unhealed because team is busy saving healer.

Same rotation applies when i roam in RVR and find , for example, a random magus/sorc.

Gryphux8

Post#35 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:43 pm

Can u share ur stats or gear? Im on warlord + sov + inv set, and im far from nuke a healer, specially a dok.

Also, which skill was Tesq taliking about? Stackeable crit debuff

TYVM

Lion1986

Post#36 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:50 pm

im not top geared: i got redeye weapon and full BL+genesis gems

Ofc im not world champion or whatever. I just speak in my narrow little experience of the game.

Tesq

Post#37 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:21 pm

Gryphux8 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:43 pm Can u share ur stats or gear? Im on warlord + sov + inv set, and im far from nuke a healer, specially a dok.

Also, which skill was Tesq taliking about? Stackeable crit debuff

TYVM
"wrist slash" wep skill and ini debuff, stack with "skill" type debuff.

basically ini is a dynamic stats, the less of it the more chance to be crit you have (esponentialy). If your ini is around 130 you get like 20% chance to be crit, going under this value basically make your char be crit by almost every hit. Now to prevent crezy values it has been patch some years ago with an hidden plus 35 to add at the end of every calculation in combat formula. Fact is that pre sov, all char hardly go above 300 ini if you dont put talisman for it. A vanq sm can debuff a range going usually from 114 to 120 depending on how much they want spend into this. Since both stack its 120+80=200.

Now to stay above 130 after debuff so you need 130-35+200= 295; with these values alredy per se the sw debuff should be worth still between 5%- 10% cant remember due stats be dynamic (if you have both debuff enemy basically go +20% chance to be crit). So even if you wont make target explode by crit you still add a good ammount of chance to be crit onto enemy, and for cluessless low level it just get even worst. Point is you need a Sm to stats steal around with you.

This was so bad they had to add +35 ini hidden in combat formula..... to not go into 100% updatetime 100% chance to be crit. Which is also a value that allow to cover for this debuff with decent gearing and 2x ini talisman on destru side. Still ppl wont do it....same thing for not use resistences talisman and QQ on bw dmgs...

basically:
- order have all 3/3 magical resistences debuffable for 321+ values
- while destru have 2/3 but also 2x stackable ini debuff to coutner

if you want counter these debuff you end up using the same numbers of talismans, rougtly order has it slight badder (but they still get free 35 ini nontheless so ini debuff on order are less effective).

So on destru we love absorb when we can have an absorb bubble .... wonder why....(absorb work pre crit calculations).

Gryphux8

Post#38 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:55 pm

Hi Tesq,

So, that stackeable buff you say is stackeable with abilities from other classes and not with itself, because the way you said it seemed to stacke itself.

Also, I can't find any skill with that name "wrist slash", from the name it seems like a melee skill, right? Again, the way you said it sounded like it was a SW core skill.

@Lion1986

my stats are:
ballistic skill - 1040
weapon skill - 395
critical strike rating 22%

Any other stat I should consider? As I said, I'm a long way from nuking a healer. At most sorc or SH.

Thank you guys for the responses.

Ads
Lion1986

Post#39 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:59 pm

I am no world champion, i can just say to you what I would play like.

my stats are:
ballistic skill - 1040
weapon skill - 395
critical strike rating 22%
BS is good.
WS - festershima spec? Useless. keep like that. fester care nothing of armor nor resist =)
crit is ambiguous. I would invest renowen in both INI and ranged crit.

Tesq

Post#40 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:43 pm

apparently the explaination i made is fine but it seems wrist slash debuff dosent stack anymore from a 2018 patch so my bad, i duno then the sich of the sw.