Recent Topics

Ads

SW.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: SW.

Post#21 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:42 am

ok, guys, SW is strongest class in game. i just realized. im just bad. nerf it.

Ads
Falconoflight

Post#22 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:46 pm

yea, delete sw and order start to win kek. I love this hypocrites who say that sw is good X D Np everyone who say this must stream 1 year sw only gameplay X D

Evilest

Post#23 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:34 pm

Contrasted with the 5 point rampage from slayer, sw clearly needs a buff.

Lion1986

Post#24 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Evilest wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:34 pm Contrasted with the 5 point rampage from slayer, sw clearly needs a buff.
slayers are viable only thanks to bug abusing, nothing more:

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19893
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19928
once they get fixed they will disappear.

Valarion

Post#25 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:24 am

rejndjer wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:05 am delete it, everybody agrees SW is shittiest class in any game ever, except the devs :)

The devs have done an admirable job here making the SW playable and relevant. The problem is Mythic really broke this class from the beginning and its going to take a miracle to fix. In the meantime, just play a different class.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Sofong

Post#26 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:35 am

lmao u wanna be op like bw, roll a bw.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#27 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:53 am

Valarion wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:24 am
rejndjer wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:05 am delete it, everybody agrees SW is shittiest class in any game ever, except the devs :)

The devs have done an admirable job here making the SW playable and relevant. The problem is Mythic really broke this class from the beginning and its going to take a miracle to fix. In the meantime, just play a different class.
then why is your SW deleted? :D

Tesq

Post#28 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:18 am

rejndjer wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:05 pm ok so class was broken because 1 shitty spell for 1 year, but it's been shittiest class since 2008, and it still is again.

anyone who has ever played other competitive games like dota knows that this is absolute shitshow of a broken class. your job is to do damage. you have no other job. there are other classes that deal 10x your DPS. LITERALLY 10 times bigger dps. let that sink in.
your job is providing a stackable crit debuff(in form of initiative ).......which is kinda broken if the reciving end dosent have at least 295 (depending on sm debuff), because this is not a MOBA, there are group synergy in game. You provide a dmg multiplers instead of raw dmg, you arent a slayer(which love ib); you need a SM grab one and your life will improve. You also miss that you are more durable than those classes that make more dmg than you so you wanna be durable more than other and expect the same dmg? if you wanna be all dmg roll a bw or a slayer.

Ads
Lion1986

Post#29 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:18 am

Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:18 am
rejndjer wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:05 pm ok so class was broken because 1 shitty spell for 1 year, but it's been shittiest class since 2008, and it still is again.

anyone who has ever played other competitive games like dota knows that this is absolute shitshow of a broken class. your job is to do damage. you have no other job. there are other classes that deal 10x your DPS. LITERALLY 10 times bigger dps. let that sink in.
your job is providing a stackable crit debuff(in form of initiative ).......which is kinda broken if the reciving end dosent have at least 295 (depending on sm debuff), because this is not a MOBA, there are group synergy in game. You provide a dmg multiplers instead of raw dmg, you arent a slayer(which love ib); you need a SM grab one and your life will improve. You also miss that you are more durable than those classes that make more dmg than you so you wanna be durable more than other and expect the same dmg? if you wanna be all dmg roll a bw or a slayer.
because ppl look only damage meter in autist mode and ignore what I did say a while ago:
my 2 cents comparison with bright wizard (ranged dps too)

1)you do not kill yourself while dpsing
2)if you know how to kite you need A LOT less babysitting
3)single target spec, especially in scenarios (festershima spec) can nuke healers hard with healdebuff
4)you are fragile, but in assault spec you are for sure A LOT more durable than BW
5)ranged silence
6)ranged stun

comparing to BW:
1)Some noob said the point 1 is false "if you know how to play" so please, instruct me to avoid completely backdraft damage (aka 0 damage as the fight goes on)
2)if a melee jump on you, you are dead meat. Nothing can save you. Even if guarded you are still very frail (no armor no toughness, etc) is just a matter of seconds. A healdebuff will 3 shot you
3)Festershima spec 3shot ppl (tested on my beastlord shadow warrior. Targeted a sorcerer under guard. festershima. dead sorc.
4)I do not think this needs explaination. If it does, it means you never created a shadow warrior in first place
5)reliable cc while solo roaming against enemy casters
6)reliable cc in scenarios 360°

I forgot to mention that for me glass arrow rework is a buff (making it the same as SH) which cripple enemy heals or casters. Healer is healing in scenario a low life dps? Glass it and watch him lose time because his range is 75%smaller.

Slayer is good just because he is a bug abuse class, once it get fixed will be a choppa like dps.

Gryphux8

Post#30 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:58 am

Hello,

I have a SW 80+ and I have questions about some of the comments in the thread.

What is the stackeable crit debuff?
Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:18 am your job is providing a stackable crit debuff(in form of initiative ).......which is kinda broken
Can you share that festershima build? I am able to nuke sorceresses and low levels, but never healers.
Lion1986 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:18 am 3)single target spec, especially in scenarios (festershima spec) can nuke healers hard with healdebuff
TYVM