Recent Topics

Ads

1v1 loner wl build?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Falconoflight

1v1 loner wl build?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:17 pm

I hate pets and like dueling\solo roaming, is it work or no?)

Ads
knick

Re: 1v1 loner wl build?

Post#2 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:27 pm

you can make anything work depending how capable you are of suffering. For real there is no reason to play WL Loner for duel or solo. You miss all your CC and knock down is so important in 1vs1. The 25%dmg bonus does not compensate the damage your pet can do. Coordinated strike which is the best WL dmg ability is useless + Primal Fury and Flanking is hard to use. Wl loner is more a City/WB build because of pet dies all day long. If you hate pets but want to do 1vs1 solo roam WH is your way to go.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Battlefield

Post#3 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:30 pm

Pet gives Knock down and Silence abilities and without pet you are loosing CC !
I think developers need to make Loner tactic more viable !

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:58 pm

Battlefield wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:30 pm Pet gives Knock down and Silence abilities and without pet you are loosing CC !
Huge nope to Pet Classes not needing Pets. Dev's need to revert pathfinding "fix" and make Lion receive grp heals/buffs, and revert aoe dmg back to 9 and morale dmg uncapped. WL should get silence back to core skill, make fetch 65 feet range and Pounce should do crit dmg. Mid-Air/Keep Wall Pounce back and last but not least Leonine Frenzy should definetely do crit dmg. It is 13 point PETpath skill and the PET is what enables 50% Crit dmg tactic to even apply so it makes no sense that this ability dont crit.

Leonine Frenzy is the first skill i remember original War dev's adding 0,5 Sec ICD because without ICD it was insanely OP. But it could crit and really should crit for obvious reasons. Let's say someone asks Witchbrew should crit as well if LF crit's. WB is 10 seconds CD no ICD / LF 30 Sec CD and 0,5 sec ICD / Requires Pet which is the Crit Mechanic for WL. DMG from Pounce happens before you are at target, it should and used to happen after you land so you can time it with Coordinated Strike to hit same time.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Battlefield

Post#5 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:31 am

Sinisterror wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:58 pm
Battlefield wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:30 pm Pet gives Knock down and Silence abilities and without pet you are loosing CC !
Huge nope to Pet Classes not needing Pets. Dev's need to revert pathfinding "fix" and make Lion receive grp heals/buffs, and revert aoe dmg back to 9 and morale dmg uncapped. WL should get silence back to core skill, make fetch 65 feet range and Pounce should do crit dmg. Mid-Air/Keep Wall Pounce back and last but not least Leonine Frenzy should definetely do crit dmg. It is 13 point PETpath skill and the PET is what enables 50% Crit dmg tactic to even apply so it makes no sense that this ability dont crit.

Leonine Frenzy is the first skill i remember original War dev's adding 0,5 Sec ICD because without ICD it was insanely OP. But it could crit and really should crit for obvious reasons. Let's say someone asks Witchbrew should crit as well if LF crit's. WB is 10 seconds CD no ICD / LF 30 Sec CD and 0,5 sec ICD / Requires Pet which is the Crit Mechanic for WL. DMG from Pounce happens before you are at target, it should and used to happen after you land so you can time it with Coordinated Strike to hit same time.
I hate WL because of pet :lol: If will be possible to play without pet and not loosing CC and damage, it would be great ! Maybe to make some stance for ....