Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Career tactic-No Quarter

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
GoldN

[SW] Career tactic-No Quarter

Post#1 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:06 am

Greetings warriors,

The Career tactic "No Quarter", from Path of the Scout mastery-tree, seems to not function properly.
It reads "Eagle's Eye and Festering Arrow now builds up to 1 second faster". In reality, it does work for the first 1-2 shots but then it returns back to the previous casting times.

All in all, i have to put the tactic out and then in again, in order for it to work for the first one or two shots.

Any advice?

Ads
pvprangergod
Suspended

Re: [SW] Career tactic-No Quarter

Post#2 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:27 am

bright wizard cast time tactic is also bugged

GoldN

Post#3 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:48 am

pvprangergod wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:27 am bright wizard cast time tactic is also bugged
I have done some testing. The career tactic works normally on pve, quests and etc.. The bug comes from scs/pvp.
Since i am new, i thought that may there is a class/destro that reduces my casting times. Even if this has happened (which hasn't yet), the "No Quarter" career does not work for the rest of the scenario or when i am out of it.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:06 am

GoldN

Post#5 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:43 am

It is almost related to the first one. For example, in a scenario my FArrow/EEye works for the first shot and then it returns to its previous casting time. It happens only in pvp and it remains bugged through death/out of the scenario and etc.

I will try this "Before combat starts if change tactic set to one without the buff, then back to the one with it, then No Quarter is correctly applied." and i will inform for the results.

zulnam

Post#6 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:29 pm

Deleted link. Irrelevant.
Last edited by zulnam on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

GoldN

Post#7 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:01 pm

GoldN wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:43 am
It is almost related to the first one. For example, in a scenario my FArrow/EEye works for the first shot and then it returns to its previous casting time. It happens only in pvp and it remains bugged through death/out of the scenario and etc.

I will try this "Before combat starts if change tactic set to one without the buff, then back to the one with it, then No Quarter is correctly applied." and i will inform for the results.
So, after some "more" testing, i conclude to this: switch between tactics sets/bars back and forth. It solves the problem.
1. In RvR happens rarely and when it happens you "just" have to stay out of combat for some secs to switch between bars.
2. In Scenarios it's **** up. Do not use it.
3. In Questing/Pveing it's perfect, as it should be.

Hope this helps the fellow scouts out there.

~Elvenmane Arrowsong

Fatpig

Post#8 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:04 pm

GoldN wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:06 am Greetings warriors,

The Career tactic "No Quarter", from Path of the Scout mastery-tree, seems to not function properly.
It reads "Eagle's Eye and Festering Arrow now builds up to 1 second faster". In reality, it does work for the first 1-2 shots but then it returns back to the previous casting times.

All in all, i have to put the tactic out and then in again, in order for it to work for the first one or two shots.

Any advice?
What level are you? Hasn't worked for ages if you are less than max level. Seems to work at 40 though. Probably bolster issue

Ads
GoldN

Post#9 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:13 pm

Fatpig wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:04 pm
GoldN wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:06 am Greetings warriors,

Any advice?
What level are you? Hasn't worked for ages if you are less than max level. Seems to work at 40 though. Probably bolster issue
33lvl atm. I will provide more info when i ding 40.