Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Struggling at T1 Advice

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cyrylius

Re: [SM] Struggling at T1 Advice

Post#11 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:42 am

Allonairre wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:16 am
normanis wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:57 am for planb fix tipe this in chat /planb pages=1,6,7 hotbar=1
sm do have extra spirit debuff byt it was changed long time ago.
use blurring shock in 3d stance
try use armor/tough talismans and put all rr points into parry

Why Blurring Shock over Dazzling Strike? I would have thought the disorientation would have been better than the extra crit damage
Cause blurring strike will affect negatively everything you place it on, and dazzling strike is only bad for magus (you are not likely to be attacking those if staying in guard range), DoKs (same) and I think shamans (same), zealots and sorcerer's have plenty of skills with no cast time. That being said dazzling strike is your highest damage ability by tooltip alone, which might mean it's better if someone already has shock placed on him
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Ads
Allonairre

Re: [SM] Struggling at T1 Advice

Post#12 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Cyrylius wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:42 am Cause blurring strike will affect negatively everything you place it on, and dazzling strike is only bad for magus (you are not likely to be attacking those if staying in guard range), DoKs (same) and I think shamans (same), zealots and sorcerer's have plenty of skills with no cast time. That being said dazzling strike is your highest damage ability by tooltip alone, which might mean it's better if someone already has shock placed on him
Thanks that makes a lot of sense