Recent Topics

Ads

WL - Addon For Pet / Gear Questions

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mynban

WL - Addon For Pet / Gear Questions

Post#1 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:21 am

I would appreciate if someone can direct me to a good addon for pet control (especially to make it easier to send it to attack a different target in heat of battle).

Also I have a question about gear, before BiS is it better to go for multiple 3 set pieces for str+wounds stacking to get closer to STR soft cap, or am I still better for getting full set bonus from some specific sets until sov??

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: WL - Addon For Pet / Gear Questions

Post#2 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:03 am

Put pet on passive and bind pet attack to some key you want. 4 vanguisher 4 beastlord 2 sentinel is very nice. It's almost always best to mix sets up and pick the best pieces to get most out of them. Like 5 warlord for 35 % AA haste and combine it with WL AA haste tactic and 4.2 sec bloodlord wpn to get high AA hits + 5 % dmg. Combine that with flanking + primal fury = fast death to enemy (WL needs to get at least 7 sec snare with 7 sec cooldown because wl needs to be behind target to get most out the dmg buffs + goblins, that's why snare was 10 seconds with 5 sec cooldown and pounce was superior compared to now)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Sciberr

Post#3 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:37 am

dwar

Post#4 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:07 am

Simple keybinds work fine for me. I have 'follow' and 'attack' on keys. Also I have the pet on passive cause I'ld rather have it close and doing nothing then buggerin off and taking the really neat pet synergy skills with it.

If you want the pet to attack a specific target - which isn't your current - there is no easy way (afaik) . Petclasses have that micromanagment - meleeheals deftarget managment (if they actually switch their deftarget at all - different topic). Deftarget on meleeheal isnt controlled by a 'quality' AI though^^
Gettin a 12 button mouse made the hotkey overflow (yeah, I guess you ask regarding this "issue") much easier to use.

mynban

Post#5 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:14 am

Thanks for all the answers!