Recent Topics

Ads

SW What stats do I need to shot for?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Invictos

SW What stats do I need to shot for?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:55 pm

My apologies if this topic has been talked about already, but what stats should I be shooting for at 40?

I am currently 29/32 and rising quick so I just want to be sure of what to look for at 40.

Also what caps should I be looking for, for BS and WS? I have seen 990 BS and rest in WS? Is this correct?

I plan on running Scout, mostly for Warband play or pug scenarios as due to my work schedule I don't have time for much else, is this the best for that or would Skirmish be a better option?

Finally, for RR I have seen 2-3 FS, then Range crit, then BS then WS, is this correct?

Thanks in advance! :D

Ads
Arthem

Re: SW What stats do I need to shot for?

Post#2 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:31 am

Invictos wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:55 pm
Finally, for RR I have seen 2-3 FS, then Range crit, then BS then WS, is this correct?
Since you're a lowbie you should prob forget WS and run full bal so you can drop Masterful Aim. You can penetrate via powerful draw and get crit from bullseye. Therefore fs, bal, then crit. As you gear up this priority will change. I recommend Skrimish spec and join warbands with aoe tactic.

orangemarbl

Post#3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:03 am

Arthem wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:31 am
Invictos wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:55 pm
Since you're a lowbie you should prob forget WS and run full bal so you can drop Masterful Aim. You can penetrate via powerful draw and get crit from bullseye. Therefore fs, bal, then crit. As you gear up this priority will change. I recommend Skrimish spec and join warbands with aoe tactic.

what is ball ?

Albais

Post#4 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:36 am

orangemarbl wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:03 am what is ball ?
He means the attribute "ballistic skill".
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund