Recent Topics

Ads

Assult sw

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Foomy44

Re: Assult sw

Post#21 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:53 pm

Feomatar1 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:10 pm
Foomy44 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:56 pm As you pointed out, it's a melee spec, it definitely needs the armor more than an aoe spec with 65+ft range. If this is the main reason behind the change then I do wish removing BHA from assault had been tied into Split Arrows tactic instead.
asw @ aoe spec...
Go play asw instead om msh, and u will know what are gimp spec are. "Burst" for 2k if u crit with 20s cd, dps lover compare to healers, gapcloser that can make gap with your target become BIGGER, "tank" with lower hp than ANYONE, no deffs no aoe detaunt, range damage what lower than hp regen, bigest ap cost for **** abilities. Like asw is worst spec in ANY of game aspect, its worst in pve, solo pvp, mass pvp, bg pvp everywhere, asw literally unplayable bag of renown for enemy and some tards even now whine about asw... Like see i have so much armor and he crit me for 2k, with sov gear, and i'm in blue set, and i kill him with AOE spells... nerf asw more they have autoattack!!11
I do have a SW and have played him assault plenty. I absolutely agree they need work but letting them spam ranged aoe with double armor doesn't seem like the best way to fix a melee spec. I didn't play him prior to the BHA nerf so never had that advantage, I actually don't mind the fact they can't use it in assault while single target spec but they def should have gotten some kinda buff to make up for a nerf that clearly wasn't based around them overperforming in that setting.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Ads
Florian90210

Re: Assult sw

Post#22 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Didn't played for some time. Now got back and was surprised by huge nerf. Can't find info regarding Sinister assault tactic. It feels it stopped working. It worked well before ignoring all armor and that was satisfying to see tanks panicking, but now it doesn't work for me, damage is lower than in card, also lots of damage mitigated. Other tactics working properly. Any info?