Recent Topics

Ads

Shrimish Shadow warrior help

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Redthrall

Shrimish Shadow warrior help

Post#1 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:16 am

Hello, i am looking for advice on how to gear for a skirmish shadow warrior I am currently running all vanquisher and Beastlord ring/pocket/cloak with subjugator weapons 2 piece gen and WS tali’s but I’m wondering what invader pieces should I grab specifically to maximize my damage while keeping the 5% Crit set piece from vanquisher? I already have the gloves from a fort should I grab the shoulder for the extra Crit chance and the ring for the 3 piece for wounds?
I’m also curious as to what’s BiS for skirmish Shadow Warrior specifically AoE, what should I spend my RR into I have it currently maxed in Crit chance and dodge and no I am probably for going to grab the sentinel set anytime soon.

Ads
Volorflex

Re: Shrimish Shadow warrior help

Post#2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:12 am

You can try 5 inv + 3 beast + 2 vanq (or 4 inv + 3 vanq for extra wounds) before BiS (5 sov + 2 sent + 2 ranked/2 vanq + bloodlord bow).
For rr go max rcrit, 2 fs, 3 dd, 3 ws.

mayh

Post#3 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:29 am

Aoe wise you can do 5 sov/3warlord, or 7pc sov 2pc sent, 7pc warlord is great for warband play too. Your renown you can play around with it, aim for 1050+ ballistic skill and around 700ws, the rest you can play around with as you wish. Weapon wise early on I'd use scenario sword, fortress bow, once you do some pve i'd go scenario bow and bloodlord sword as the bloodlord bow is atrocious.
Mayhe SW - 82

mryay

Post#4 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:42 am

I suggest to max crit% with renown point first then depending on your gear, your gameplay (long-range AoE or Short Range AoE) and tactics invest either in WS, BaL, or +crit reduction.

Cheers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoR: SW 82, AM Heal RR51
AoR: SW R87, BW/R60+, SM/40+, AM/R50+, WL/R60+, Slayer R40+, DoK/SH/Sorcerer R40+ (+others)

cursedflesh

Post#5 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:58 am

just dont forget u need to survive too, thats the basic mistake, full glasscannon is useless
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro