Recent Topics

Ads

[AM Heal] An open discussion for AM lovers

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sulorie

Re: [AM Heal] An open discussion for AM lovers

Post#21 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:38 am

Arbich wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:10 am
What I would like to see is a disrupt strikethrough gain for each tranquility point to make the CC of AM more reliable. I don't think it would affect dps AM that much, but if majority think it does, you could also give the bonus only at 5 tranquility points.
I suggested long ago to take the higher value of either willpower, intel or str to calculate hit chances with CC on healers.
This would be in line with tanks as well, who have to raise str to more reliably hit with their CC.
Overall the result would be higher CC hit chance for those who invest more into offensive attributes or willpower. Chars which put all points into defensive attributes will therefore have lower CC hit chances.

This would help all healers.
The rp/zeal mechanic is used as a bandaid to apply CC. Without it the failure rate is too high.
It's a joke that only dps spec healers can reliably use their CC.
With my proposal full willpower healers would have similar hit rates compared to dps spec healers, both are squishy, so there is some balance.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Wuu

Post#22 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Runaway or auto-detaunt would be a good start for survivability. AMs get trained more than any other Order toon. Still need some heal love though.

Sulorie

Post#23 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:36 pm

There are already so many good tactics, no need to get even more. Stop the copy&paste.
Dying is no option.