Recent Topics

Ads

Broadhead arrow do none damage to oil?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nekkma

Re: Broadhead arrow do none damage to oil?

Post#11 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:03 pm

saupreusse wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:29 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:34 pm Is this on the bugtracker? I can't think of any reason physical ranged damage wouldn't affect oil.
When i asked about that 2 years ago torque said its working as intended
Yeah, as I recall it this was an intended change. You used to be able to toss axe as a melee for instance.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Xergon

Post#12 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:05 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:34 pm Is this on the bugtracker? I can't think of any reason physical ranged damage wouldn't affect oil.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/7968

I was asking Natherul a lot in the past about that matter, and hes answer always, its working as intended and he saw no reason to change it.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

moonangel

Post#13 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:09 am

zij83 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:22 pm I'm not sure if this is on the bug tracker but it's worked this way as long as I can remember. I remember being so excited about being able to kill oil when I rolled a ranged SH only to be immediately disappointed lol.
All dots worked on oil some time ago. And i dont see any reason why Rdps cant kill oil with ANY dmg. BW do more dmg by direct attaks, then by dots. Why SW cant do his direct dmg to oil?

franzjaeger

Post#14 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:53 am

As a SH, my physical dmg dots seems to be ticking at oil but all physical direct damage is blocked 100% of the time.