Recent Topics

Ads

Heal debuff.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
moonangel

Heal debuff.

Post#1 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:06 pm

So Sw has 65ft heal debuff and squig has 100ft. Is it normal?
The most important in SW was that heal debuf fot 100ft. And AOE in 100ft, now its 65 . squige still haveboth at 100

Ads
Fey

Re: Heal debuff.

Post#2 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:46 pm

SW had the same 50% increased ranged tactic for Skirmisher, but that was obviously changed to the 25% armor debuff instead. On paper they seem to be similar in strength. Skirmisher tree now looks like it's designed to pummel the destro tank train with aoe SFA, Broadhead Arrow, and Barrage. The armor pen makes sense in that context.

If many shadow warriors view the change as a problem, or no one uses the tree to great effect, I'm sure the devs are open to reverting the change. The spec looks good for city to counter the mara/choppa deathball.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ugle

Post#3 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Yeah those double digit AOE damage numbers from SFA, BA and Barrage sure gonna pummel the deatball good. Also Wargrim explicitly said a revert is out of the question, so enjoy the great revamp and wait for the equivalent SH "buff" :)
inactive

NSKaneda

Post#4 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Ugle wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:35 pm and wait for the equivalent SH "buff" :)
Hope the day never comes ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Manatikik

Post#5 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:53 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:38 pm
Ugle wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:35 pm and wait for the equivalent SH "buff" :)
Hope the day never comes ;)

It’s crazy to me some people want the SH rework after the travesty that was the SW ‘buffs’.
<Montague><Capulet>

agemennon675

Post#6 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:05 pm

Fey wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:46 pm SW had the same 50% increased ranged tactic for Skirmisher, but that was obviously changed to the 25% armor debuff instead. On paper they seem to be similar in strength. Skirmisher tree now looks like it's designed to pummel the destro tank train with aoe SFA, Broadhead Arrow, and Barrage. The armor pen makes sense in that context.

If many shadow warriors view the change as a problem, or no one uses the tree to great effect, I'm sure the devs are open to reverting the change. The spec looks good for city to counter the mara/choppa deathball.
Btw alot of people said that %25 pen tactic only works for direct dmg abilities doesnt work for dots its on bugtracker
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Fey

Post#7 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:06 pm

Hmm, so it sucks that bad eh. I'm leveling a SW, I guess I'll stick with the Eagle Eye spam.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:09 pm

I will never get warm with different ranges on different skills. Just doesnt feel right to have bha on 100 while ss is on 65.

Ads
moonangel

Post#9 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:42 pm

HEal debuff is very useful when u wanna kill heal, but stay from melees away. But u need to go to des blob to do debuf and aoe 65ft. Where u can meet aoe stun from mara and chopa's rift, undying aoe squig. And order have none of this. But sw must go to melee to aoe from bow!!!!!

NSKaneda

Post#10 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:40 pm

moonangel wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:42 pm HEal debuff is very useful when u wanna kill heal, but stay from melees away. But u need to go to des blob to do debuf and aoe 65ft. Where u can meet aoe stun from mara and chopa's rift, undying aoe squig. And order have none of this. But sw must go to melee to aoe from bow!!!!!
Isn't that precisely what META squad and 6v6 scene wanted? ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *