Recent Topics

Ads

WL gearing path?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
suran67

WL gearing path?

Post#1 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:56 pm

I'm at a cross roads, and would love to ask/ start a discussion on whats the optimal gearing path towards Warlord/ Sov
I personally don't like "mixing sets" but not opposed to doing it.
I am rr 69 about to hit 70

I currently wear full Vanq and can afford 6/7 Inv (excluding the jewel)

I almost primarily run the Hunter Loner build for Whirling axe, with echoing roar , and at 70 will have PF.

What are y'alls opinions on which to wear? Is switching into full Invader worth it? is it better to go 3 vanq, 3 inv, 3 BL? or some other combo.

Any input would be appreciated.
Xam(insert), Eater of the eggs <Salt Factory>
XamRoar WL 40-60+
Xamtastic WP 40-50+
Xamblaze KOBS 40-40+
XamFlame BW 40-50+

Xam...etc

Ads
Sundowner

Re: WL gearing path?

Post#2 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:20 pm

Full invader is trash on WL. 4 pieces of vanq is good (I believe ws buff proc is 4 pieces), then invader, or inv/bl. Mixing sets is must for mainly st and wounds stats, which help greatly.

then its SOV/WL and BIS is 5 sov/2sent/2 conq (or vanq or triumphant) for max st, crit chance and mp

Grimson

Post#3 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:43 pm

Im going 2 piece INV max, it really is a crap set for WL

wpc56
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:50 pm

Full vanq set gives you 4% more dmg and for AOE WL, that's better than invader set, the crit bonus from invader set is meaningless if you don't have pet for the crit modifier

Stay vanq set (full set) until you get enough Sov and you can start thinking about mix set