Recent Topics

Ads

WL Assistance Please.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Imsinin

WL Assistance Please.

Post#1 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Hello all, I am rr61 atm and really torn on how to be most efficiently using my rr points. Am i better to stack toughness / initiative or crit reduction? Or is there something better? I want to be able to have decent DPS but I also want good survivability. I mostly play in organized WB and sometimes do pug SC's.

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Ads
Foofmonger

Re: WL Assistance Please.

Post#2 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Imsinin wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:40 pm Hello all, I am rr61 atm and really torn on how to be most efficiently using my rr points. Am i better to stack toughness / initiative or crit reduction? Or is there something better? I want to be able to have decent DPS but I also want good survivability. I mostly play in organized WB and sometimes do pug SC's.

Thanks in advance for your ideas.
You can get a little bit of crit reduction but you should be stacking DPS stats on DPS classes. If you want a "well balanced class that has ok defenses and ok damage" you should be playing a 2h tank or something.

A WL who goes too defensive is free renown. You don't have the damage to be scary, and surviving a second or two longer while your warband explodes doesn't matter.

Sundowner

Post#3 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:59 pm

crit reduction is better than ini/tough. 2-3 levels of futile strikes are good enough for wl (on 80 rr I personally run with 3 fs, but 2 is ok too). For survival if you are not running solo roam spec, you are good to go

Imsinin

Post#4 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Good info, thank you both! Greatly appreciated!