Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] BiS gear

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Yanatsu

[WL] BiS gear

Post#1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Hello guys,

I tried to search a lot via wiki/forum but I didn't find what I was looking for.
Could you tell me more about BiS gear ? I guess Sov for armor, and I'm running subjugator as weapon .

But the BiS weapon would be bloodlord, or from sentinel soul NPC from what I heard. Do you have more info about this ? It's PvE gear I guess ?

Ads
Foofmonger

Re: [WL] BiS gear

Post#2 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:14 pm

Bloordlord is BiS for most dps classes because it has a 5% damage proc, and good stats overall, but that proc is just beyond what any other weapon will give you.

That being said, Fortress Weapon (an upgrade to Subjugator) on the WL comes with a 25% incoming heal debuff proc, which can be applied to both your single target and aoe attacks. So in situations where you are either AoE spamming, or using single target when there is nobody with a better heal debuff (like solo roaming), it stands to reason that Fortress weapon is actually BiS in those circumstances.

So either Bloordlord or Fort weapon depending on if you need the heal debuff or the damage proc basically.

Sundowner

Re: [WL] BiS gear

Post#3 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 am

5 sov/3 wl is standard BIS armor for WL and sentinel ring with +4% crit chance talisman