Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Stance/pot dropping

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Thorelson

[SW] Stance/pot dropping

Post#1 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:47 am

I just finished levelling a shadow warrior to 40 and noticed that a bug I was told would not occur at 40 by other SW players appears to still be affecting me. My stances will regularly drop mid combat (particularly annoying with assault stance), and potions will also sometimes appear to deapply with the statdoll stay bonus from the pots disappearing.

Is this an issue for all Shadow Warrior players at 40? Does anyone have any tips on how to mitigate this bug? I have noticed that relogging sometimes appears to help temporarily but I'm not sure if this is just observational bias.

Ads
agemennon675

Re: [SW] Stance/pot dropping

Post#2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:08 am

Its already on the bugtracker, SW stance drops sometimes even potions drop(their effect still persists you can see it with .getstats but only by .getstats) problem is no one knows for certain what cause it, so its hard for people who try to fix it to reproduce the problem that is why its still not fixed so far
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Feomatar1
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:04 am

Just drop it, sw is dead class, rerol into meta, sw will always be buggy and unplayable **** on this server.

chargedbolt

Post#4 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:58 pm

Reroll class. This isn't getting fixed, nor the class itself.