Recent Topics

Ads

SW: Bullseye and chance to be crit

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Karl

SW: Bullseye and chance to be crit

Post#1 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:51 pm

Hi all, was a fun week to be a SW but now that changes are nerfed back to normal, im going back to my old ASW spec again :)

One question tho - for those of you who spec Bullseye on ASW (which i usully don't but gonna try out) Do you keep your chance to be crit below (or close to) zero?

Kind regards
K

Ads
jvlosky

Re: SW: Bullseye and chance to be crit

Post#2 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:46 pm

I think most classes want futile strikes rank 3 so around there or higher

I am dreading the SH buff with the obvious destro bias

agemennon675

Post#3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:47 pm

I use bullseye with 3 FS because I dont have the +2 sov yet
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Panodil

Post#4 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:47 pm

Full FS, so about 0% with proc up.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Sulorie

Post#5 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:02 pm

Anti crit is much cheaper than speccing for range crit, so the tactic is worth it.
Dying is no option.

Manatikik

Post#6 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:48 pm

How much FS you take is entirely built upon what type of set up you are running. In a group vs solo, sc's vs roaming, and what level of gear. With lower level gear i ran FS 3, but with better gear you can afford to run FS2 (I also almost only run in groups so theres that).

Mathematically (so i'm told) Bullseye is worth more raw damage increase than No Respite (with Merc Soldier, which you will always take) so you should always be slotting Bullseye.
<Montague><Capulet>

geezereur

Post#7 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Manatikik wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:48 pm How much FS you take is entirely built upon what type of set up you are running. In a group vs solo, sc's vs roaming, and what level of gear. With lower level gear i ran FS 3, but with better gear you can afford to run FS2 (I also almost only run in groups so theres that).

Mathematically (so i'm told) Bullseye is worth more raw damage increase than No Respite (with Merc Soldier, which you will always take) so you should always be slotting Bullseye.
Does bullseye work with melee attacks also?

Manatikik

Post#8 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:13 am

geezereur wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:50 pm
Manatikik wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:48 pm How much FS you take is entirely built upon what type of set up you are running. In a group vs solo, sc's vs roaming, and what level of gear. With lower level gear i ran FS 3, but with better gear you can afford to run FS2 (I also almost only run in groups so theres that).

Does bullseye work with melee attacks also?
ofc. its all crit; you get magic crit, heal crit, melee crit, and ranged crit.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Feomatar1
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:18 pm

jvlosky wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:46 pm I think most classes want futile strikes rank 3 so around there or higher

I am dreading the SH buff with the obvious destro bias
SH doesnt needs buff tho.

Karl

Post#10 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Ty mate, mainly solo-roam or pugging atm, running this gear atm https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... cter/57957, saving up to get one more WL-piece so i can get +2 skrim bonus and go full ASW and also have the heal debuff from skirm :)