Recent Topics

Ads

[Am] could do with some loving

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
raistomen

Re: [Am] could do with some loving

Post#31 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Starx wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:27 pm
darkt wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:43 pm
Here are a few:
- Seeing there to squishy? We dont want them.
- They cant heal well when on the move and yes even in a leech build setup the healing is subpar compaired to some other classes.
- There only good for AP Drain and or Moral Boost.
- But nobody really sees them them as healers.

First 2 points are true, AM is the squishiest healer an the easiest to punish. You will ALWAYS be targeted first by any good destro group no matter what content.

The next point, AP drain is kinda a meme. It's good, but its not so good that its like class defining utility that actually shines enough to make them wanted. Moral boost only works in voice comms, in an organized WB WITH a WB leader playing around it. It's so unimaginably clunky and the hoops you have to jump through to make it work are retarded. What actually does define AM in the healer role is insta res, and its why you will always see 1-2 of them. In any even fight (you know the 1 out of 50 city that arent total shitstomps) chain ressing is OP and having insta res in your toolkit as a wb is amazing, and it easily lets healers know who is in charge of res for lesser organized groups I guess.

Last point, I don't think its other ppl that don't see them as healers. AM players just get fed up, either because they played a legit OP healer like RP and know how bad AM is compared to it or they just dont cut it and can't easily find groups for city. Either case might as well just go DPS AM and get free kills on destro pugs who dont have healelrs so they can come onto the forums and bitch and whine about DPS AM being OP because that one time they died in reikland to 3 dots while picking boogers out of their nose in a pub warband where both the healers were watching netflix.

idk , i feel on my AM I have rediculous amounts of survability. You have ae knockback/slow , puddle, 2 detaunts, self heals/clense. I am not sure how you could say this. Are you standing still? Yes AM is not a stand still class.

Ads
darkt

Post#32 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:52 am

havartii wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:21 pm Does anyone know if Apotheosis and Isha's Encouragement sync. I have tried it and does not seem to work together. In theory you would remove all dot's from your group and they would all be healed for the said amount. This could help the AM's heals?
they should sync, if not make a bug report.

darkt

Post#33 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:53 am

havartii wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:21 pm Does anyone know if Apotheosis and Isha's Encouragement sync. I have tried it and does not seem to work together. In theory you would remove all dot's from your group and they would all be healed for the said amount. This could help the AM's heals?
they should sync, if not make a bug report.