Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 1094

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#21 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:44 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:04 am
I'm still working on Warlord, but I'm surprised nobody's mentioned 7 piece Warlord 2 piece Sentinel yet? More of a solo/duo roaming thing, but the armour rend proc for the flat damage boost without having to use janky AA looks pretty dope IMO
You're waaay too low on wounds with that build. Plus you should always be getting the jump on people so AA from 100 ft is fine.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
User avatar
cursedflesh
Posts: 81

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#22 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:37 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:04 am
I'm still working on Warlord, but I'm surprised nobody's mentioned 7 piece Warlord 2 piece Sentinel yet? More of a solo/duo roaming thing, but the armour rend proc for the flat damage boost without having to use janky AA looks pretty dope IMO

that armor debuff feels like 2% chance and not 10% for me and u will lost tons on ballistic and wounds ... actually aa numbers are really high on asw
Garrth <Guerrilla>

Rollsout
Posts: 1

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#23 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:35 pm

Manatikik wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:44 am
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:04 am
I'm still working on Warlord, but I'm surprised nobody's mentioned 7 piece Warlord 2 piece Sentinel yet? More of a solo/duo roaming thing, but the armour rend proc for the flat damage boost without having to use janky AA looks pretty dope IMO
You're waaay too low on wounds with that build. Plus you should always be getting the jump on people so AA from 100 ft is fine.
Manatikik, Is there no viable SoV, Warlord combo? Do you not recomend SoV at all? Currently running Sov/Invader combo but seems like it could use rework.

User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 1094

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#24 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:41 pm

Rollsout wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:35 pm
Manatikik wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:44 am
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:04 am
I'm still working on Warlord, but I'm surprised nobody's mentioned 7 piece Warlord 2 piece Sentinel yet? More of a solo/duo roaming thing, but the armour rend proc for the flat damage boost without having to use janky AA looks pretty dope IMO
You're waaay too low on wounds with that build. Plus you should always be getting the jump on people so AA from 100 ft is fine.
Manatikik, Is there no viable SoV, Warlord combo? Do you not recomend SoV at all? Currently running Sov/Invader combo but seems like it could use rework.

If you don’t have Sent ring and don’t plan on getting it AND you don’t care that much about the +2 Mastery Points (it’s not always worth it) then 5 Warlord/3 Defensive Sov is good (Sov shoulders/gloves/belt) is BiS for armor. For jewelry then I’d go Gen Remnant and Aspect, Warlord (obviously) then for the fourth I’d go Exquisite Gunbad Sapphire/Diamond (a Diamond covers up your weaknesses better but Sapphire is 1/10 the cost RN on AH).

Offensive Sov is really poorly stat stacked; like pathetically.
<Montague><Capulet>

Boldash
Posts: 7

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#25 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:58 pm

What do you guys slot for talismans once you met your Strength cap ? I was thinking Armor up to ~4500 with pot, maybe ?

I think I read somewhere that once you're around 550 WS, you don't get more parry bonus than that, only the arpen. I don't know if I should put WS talis once I'm where I think I wanna be Strength-Armor wise.

User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 1094

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#26 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Boldash wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:58 pm
What do you guys slot for talismans once you met your Strength cap ? I was thinking Armor up to ~4500 with pot, maybe ?

I think I read somewhere that once you're around 550 WS, you don't get more parry bonus than that, only the arpen. I don't know if I should put WS talis once I'm where I think I wanna be Strength-Armor wise.
Depends on what you consider your BiS and what type of playstyle you are looking for. With my 6 Warlord/3 Sent I run 1 wounds, 2 180's, 3 WS, 2 BS. If you aren't worried about 6v6 then your Wounds threshold will be lower than mine and you can probably skip the wounds for another 180 or WS. Depends what you are looking for, what your 3rd jewelry item is.
<Montague><Capulet>

Boldash
Posts: 7

Re: [SW] BiS Gear - Assault Spec

Post#27 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Considering how good Warlord 5P is my BiS probably won't be too far from yours tbh :p

I see what's the idea here, thanks for the reply !

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests