Recent Topics

Ads

sw needs buff.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Beara

Re: sw needs buff.

Post#51 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:49 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:10 pm
Beara wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Do u mean when he said...

He is obviously speaking on how to buff the scout stance...
Is he though? Or is that just what you think?
I was gonna be a **** and insult your understanding of sentence structuring, but I've decided against it in an effort to keep things on track.

He is correct, scout and skirm need love, assault could use some QoL. Mana as already posted a few times in the past what he thinks needs done and he is one of the best SW we have so would support any change he proposed bc he knows the class very well.
Saying that you were going to insult me is as good as insulting me, minus the balls to actually do it. But it's fine. Save your finger strength. You have to matter for me to care about your opinion.
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

Ads
jokerspsycho

Re: sw needs buff.

Post#52 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Beara wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:49 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:10 pm
Beara wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:03 pm

Is he though? Or is that just what you think?
I was gonna be a **** and insult your understanding of sentence structuring, but I've decided against it in an effort to keep things on track.

He is correct, scout and skirm need love, assault could use some QoL. Mana as already posted a few times in the past what he thinks needs done and he is one of the best SW we have so would support any change he proposed bc he knows the class very well.
Saying that you were going to insult me is as good as insulting me, minus the balls to actually do it. But it's fine. Save your finger strength. You have to matter for me to care about your opinion.
Ok sweetheart.