Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] vanquisher-invader mix matching and bonus info

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
growill

[WL] vanquisher-invader mix matching and bonus info

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:10 am

So I have full genesis set and currently wearing 3domi 3conq pieces. I'm working towards vanq/invader and I was wondering...
Let out pve gear (i'm not going to do that now)

Should I use full genesis set? I could drop the shard to get some extra stats, but how good is 3% crit chance against let's say 25str +WS? Even if i get invader jewel i'm going to drop that anyway. So generally speaking how good is crit chance in a build? Also for mix matching sets

Should I focus on getting full vanq -> full invader? how good are the AA bonuses from invader sets? Is it worth it to wear 4/5vanq 2/3 inv (with jwl) or is it better to just go for a full set?
And again how valuable is the +4% dmg from the last vanq bonus? How does it compare to the 60+str I'd get from a 2pc invader?

Is the on hit toughness steal from the vanq set that great?

And lastly does the subj greataxe find situational place against the rr45 sc weapon? Lets say in a 6man you don't have heal debuff would that be useful since it's on incoming heals rather than outgoing

Ads
Arthem

Re: [WL] vanquisher-invader mix matching and bonus info

Post#2 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 am

The invader set was supposed to be good, but didn't work out. The implementation was poor compared to Slayer for example. Therefore few WL's use Invader other than getting stats from 2 or 3 piece.

5% dmg from Vanq is good but this means you have to run Brute Force because you're not getting much str. The toughness steal from Vanq imo is very good. My fav mix is prob 4 vanq 3 invader (I think WL should take advantage of ability to be tanky and get wounds) but atm I'm using 2 sent, 2 sov, 5 vanq.

Some wl like to use beastlord for WS some like crit and str from gen. Matter of preference. I personally prefer to go full Str and Crit on Wl.

If you don't have heal debuff in your party obviously you should use the subj axe. There's no reason not to.

growill

Re: [WL] vanquisher-invader mix matching and bonus info

Post#3 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:56 pm

That was all very helpful thanks a lot!