Recent Topics

Ads

SW Skirmish question

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Vizio

SW Skirmish question

Post#1 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:17 pm

I have a question regarding the use of the skill Eagle Eye and Spiral-Fletched Arrow. Until recently I have been using Eagle Eye as my opener because of its range, however now that I have reached the point where I could get the tactic that increases the range of all skirmish skill. Now EE base damage is higher than SFA, however by the time EE is cast I can have two SFA already cast and those two combined base damage is higher than one EE. So is there any reason that I am not seeing to keep EE in my rotation? I really don't see the point of keeping EE unless someone can explain why I should. Thanks.

Ads
Tankbeardz

Re: SW Skirmish question

Post#2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:29 pm

Vizio wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:17 pm I have a question regarding the use of the skill Eagle Eye and Spiral-Fletched Arrow. Until recently I have been using Eagle Eye as my opener because of its range, however now that I have reached the point where I could get the tactic that increases the range of all skirmish skill. Now EE base damage is higher than SFA, however by the time EE is cast I can have two SFA already cast and those two combined base damage is higher than one EE. So is there any reason that I am not seeing to keep EE in my rotation? I really don't see the point of keeping EE unless someone can explain why I should. Thanks.
If you are running a skirm build, there is no point in having eagle on on your hot bar.

kayin

Post#3 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:51 pm

Use the skill that follows whi ch mastery tree you specced points into, those abilities damage scales per point.

Vizio

Post#4 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Thanks for the info :)

Arthem

Post#5 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:43 pm

No quarter tactic in scout tree is what makes EE worth using. You can use it in scout spec or skirmish spec.