Recent Topics

Ads

WL gearing

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Feomatar
Suspended

WL gearing

Post#1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:17 pm

I'm new at wl and basically at the game 2, but as sw it was not a big problem o farm genesis sett even on potato pc (pew-pew in enemy side), but as wl i feel myself **** clwn in rvr so my question is:
1. is it possible to make genesis set without rvr.
2. if not, is in ror exist some analogs to genesis without 5 fps melee dps expirience?

Ads
Draugris

Re: WL gearing

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:25 pm

No,

for Genesis, you have to do RvR. For Equipment without RvR, you could go and farm Ruin Set which is easy to get from T4 PQ´s and there are Jewlery Sets you can get via Tome Unlocks, everything is very good documented in the Wiki. A good Starter weapon you can get via the Epic Quests Reward. Beatlord Set is also possible, but for that, you have to do at least some RvR.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

wheredigo08

Re: WL gearing

Post#3 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:43 am

Actually, technically it is possible to get genesis without ORVR. When you hit 40 and can do guild quests, you can spend the guild tokens to get genesis pieces. The 3 quests with guild can be done once a week, and are to- kill a dungeon boss with a 6 man full guild group, win an SC in a full 6 man guild group, or to get a zone flip while in a full 6 man guild group. The issue with this is that you have to spend 15 guild coins per piece, so each piece would be 5 weeks if you can get them all. My suggestion is to go to zones that are active, run a few supply boxes, maybe stay away from the action and get a kill here and there so that you get enough contribution to roll for a box. You only roll for zone boxes against yourself, so you can get them without a ton of work. The more zones you do the quicker you'll get them, still not a short process