Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] What class to duo with?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
jell0jell0

[WL] What class to duo with?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Hi, my friend is maining a WL and when I was running with my WH I always seemed to be behind and useless since he can pounce and charge. 37/43

I was thinking of a aSW with shadow step to charge in and burrst or some kind of healer. Only order one that interests me is WP. I got both SW and WP in 20s but open for something else if another combo is super fun to roam,.

What do you think would make sense?

Thanks!

Ads
Starx

Re: [WL] What class to duo with?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:59 pm

DPS AM probably, it will bring the heal debuff you need some off healing and ranged damage. ASW would be okay im not sure if it has healdebuff though? And ya WH is kinda powercreeped right now ASW literally just does whatever job WH does but better while being way more tanky and mobile. But hey wh can go stealth for 30 seconds haha... isnt that cool.

jokerspsycho

Post#3 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:39 pm

For roaming and small scale duo WP would be nice bc u could do all content as well where asw would be restricted to duo, roaming, 6v6, and even then u kinda want a healer for sc. That being said, from what I hear, WL and ASW are strong dps for 6v6 so if that's your thing then it's a good pick.

Tl;dr healers are always welcome everywhere, ASW is more situational, play whichever u prefer.

jell0jell0

Post#4 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:28 pm

I laugghed with the 30s stealth LOL Sounds good! Thanks both of you, exactly the insight I was looking for to help me choose.

I'll play both and deccide. WP more appealing for all content eventually even if I find zerging incredibly boring (for now)

Are WL needed at all in WB and city or mostly small scale also?

jokerspsycho

Post#5 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 am

jell0jell0 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:28 pm I laugghed with the 30s stealth LOL Sounds good! Thanks both of you, exactly the insight I was looking for to help me choose.

I'll play both and deccide. WP more appealing for all content eventually even if I find zerging incredibly boring (for now)

There is a post in the high self thread about how aoe spec wl is "busted" read some of that could be insightful. I'm only echoing what I've read before.

I personally went ASW because I loved hunter ranger in neverwinter and they are super similiar. Wp is gonna be my next class and go damage/heal hybrid.

satanicomoderno

Post#6 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:17 am

jell0jell0 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:28 pm
No. WL is pretty much ignored for organised wbs tbh. Although destro now is crying because they discovered WL has an ability that cancel their cast and chained abilities and its aoe. Maybe now wb leaders will look more for wls. Or maybe now devs will nerf (again) wls.