Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Working as intended...

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Darks63

Re: [SW] Working as intended...

Post#21 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:54 am

I swear some destro wont be happy until all order classes only can do 100 damage AAs and have 1000 hp.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Rapzel

Post#22 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:22 am

Sup brah? You mad?

SkPrime

Post#23 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:53 am

I find those numbers pretty in line.
The ones that baffle me are the "utility skills" like interrupt, knockdown and disarm: those crit like grim and brutal assault. If nerfs are needed I'm with you on our utility skills damage!
Whatever

Popcornus

Post#24 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:06 am

So, it appears we have multiple people in the thread running base initative arguing about crit rates, while OP - a choppa - argues about damage received, while not dropping rage or being in guardrange.

The numbers in the log do not align with the claims made, we also lack bufflines and a video or/screenshot showing the OP in guardrange for that matter.

If I was timestamped like this, I'd hammer my printkey in that very moment - seeing as I wouldn't have anything better to do while waiting for a rez or the respawn. Just saying.

TLDR:
Running glass; sub7k wounds, sub 250 ini, without pots and little to no ctbc stack allows people to manhandle you.

EDIT: I refer with the above to both screenshots in this thread, not just OP's, fyi.

Rapzel

Post#25 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 am

Guys I obviously crit for 3946 dmg pre-mitigation. Mewtu the swordmaster crits for 2004 dmg before mitigation with his auto attacks. This guy is obviously right and has spent months refining his 3 different sets for the best set piece bonuses to align with his top tier flawless play, if you're this good you shouldn't need more than 238 initiative. And the bind on detaunt is on ctrl + 8 which is really easy to press so he uses it perfectly.

dansari

Post#26 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:03 am

Rapzel wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 am Guys I obviously crit for 3946 dmg pre-mitigation. Mewtu the swordmaster crits for 2004 dmg before mitigation with his auto attacks. This guy is obviously right and has spent months refining his 3 different sets for the best set piece bonuses to align with his top tier flawless play, if you're this good you shouldn't need more than 238 initiative. And the bind on detaunt is on ctrl + 8 which is really easy to press so he uses it perfectly.
Maybe he's under the impression that as long as guard is on your buffhead it must be active?
<Salt Factory>

Flavorburst

Post#27 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:15 am

You can tell very easily he is out of guard range because prayer hits him for ~200.

Jinxypie

Post#28 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:15 am

Rapzel wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 am And the bind on detaunt is on ctrl + 8 which is really easy to press so he uses it perfectly.
its CTRL+ B not 8 and yes its pretty comfy combo for me since i am lefthanded ;) clicking sux. I have binded basicaly everything. Morales, pots, you name it.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
engharat

Post#29 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:43 am

It seems more than reasonable that a melee spec should not outperform the two ranged spec on a ranged class. For me it is not a matter of nerfing SW, but a matter of rethinking the class - giving them good dps at long distance, good/great dps at short distance, and good dps at melee seem should be a good compromise. Actually is mediocre dmg / mediocre dmg / great damage, which does not make any sense for a ranged class.

Manatikik

Post#30 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:29 am

Jinxypie wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:15 am
Rapzel wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:49 am And the bind on detaunt is on ctrl + 8 which is really easy to press so he uses it perfectly.
its CTRL+ B not 8 and yes its pretty comfy combo for me since i am lefthanded ;) clicking sux. I have binded basicaly everything. Morales, pots, you name it.

I’m sorry, but are you trying to boast about binding ALMOST everything? Seriously? Like **** dude, you’re destroying all your little credibility left.
<Montague><Capulet>