Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] any recommended solo build ?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

[WL] any recommended solo build ?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:10 pm

I just wanna solo run and skirmish. Looking for a build and tactics. Any help is appreciated :)

Ads
Lithenir

Re: [WL] any recommended solo build ?

Post#2 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:12 pm

For solo running I'd go with something like that https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4253,4276
Pet speed tactic and KD are things you absolutely need. This way you can easily hunt down caster and shooter. Which is what the WL is made for.
With echoing roar you can interrupt multiple targets which can be useful in scens.
OFC you can skip the tactic Lionheart and take Flanking. It's just that I love Lionheart. :D

Throlla

Post#3 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Nice - im gonna try this build.

What about talis? Someone told me to run weaponskill talis when solo for more armor pen. I see most using str though.

Any must have renown abilities or just put everything in melee Crit? :)

Lithenir

Post#4 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Throlla wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:07 pm Nice - im gonna try this build.

What about talis? Someone told me to run weaponskill talis when solo for more armor pen. I see most using str though.

Any must have renown abilities or just put everything in melee Crit? :)
Talis depend on your stats. I think when you have around 800 str then use WS. There is no use of armor pen if you don't have enough str to use ist.

Renown is a bit more complexe. Ofc you can go all melee crit, but will you stand long enough to capitalize from it? I doubt it.
After thinking about a bit, what I would do, if I go full hunting, I came up with this.
First you go all in on Futile Strikes, so you stand longer. Then two points in melee crit. But what then? I would really to get Quick Escape. If you hunt caster you can close in faster.
Then you have ten points left, which I really don't know what I would do with it. Probably WS.

And always use Trained to Threaten.