Recent Topics

Ads

SM Appearance

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
WeGotThis

SM Appearance

Post#1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi there 8-)

playing on my Sword Master for a while and it's been very funny...
I get closer to "End-Gear" if you wanna call it like that. But as SM it is a nightmare to find a nice Body as Appearance.
Most Body's can be dyed for about 60%, rest stayes grey or white...

Has anyone found a nice Body Appearance? which can be dyed 90%+?
Tower shirt is white, but cant be dyed ;)

Would be happy if anyone could help me out :P

Ads
kauyon1

Re: SM Appearance

Post#2 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:06 pm

The major issue with SM overall (beyond the harder access to CC). Even if you find something you like, ultimately it will have areas that can't be dyed.

It was a major thing in Live with Sovereign gear as that was the first chest piece any SM liked.

zatoh

Post#3 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:54 am

Try the following:
-Generic T2 chest (from green renown gear vendors): metal breastplate, short scale sleeves and scale coat (dyable). Cloth undershirt and robe (also dyable). The only major component which can't be dyed is the robe rim which is dark blue. The scales also have a bright sheen no matter what you color it is, so they appear super shiny if dark.
-Generic T1 chest (also from vendors): brown leather breastplate, robe (dyable).
These are the two main SM chests I found which have the most dyable areas.

WeGotThis

Post#4 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Already wearing that one with the blue rim, but that still looks not very good... :roll:

Anyway maybe some future Armor will be dyeable properly... Looking forward to that, thanks anyway. ;)