Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] What role do they fill?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
oaliaen

Re: [SW] What role do they fill?

Post#31 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:44 pm

So strong in smallscale..can drain 10k hp in 3 seconds.

Ads
normanis

Post#32 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:47 pm

i remember when i played on live. sw was real treat to my dok. here after heavy nerfs sw is not welcome for premades , or if u are guild leader or in his vip zone. u are welcome in pug to fill empty places. any bw and engi do more dps than sw even festern bomb spec.
p.s in ror i will call classes who was buffed first place is engi , bw got litle nerfs , most nerfed is sw. i wonder why tactic split arrows deal only 30% - 20 feet damage (same squigy) , while slayer/choppa 9 target cap tactic is 20% -30feet . lets say asw was created by person who liked solo game. that why asw shien the most. even while i leveling asw it was piece of cake to counter pve 2+ more mobs
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Xergon

Post#33 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:06 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:44 pm So strong in smallscale..can drain 10k hp in 3 seconds.
exactly... roll Ranged DPS class to play it as Melee DPS :lol: #RoRLogic imo ASW need slight nerfs and while Scout n Skirmish needs buffs.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

normanis

Post#34 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:09 pm

ok largest dot i hited on target is 270 using festered arrow 2 tactics. every 10 sec
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Sulorie

Post#35 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:22 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:09 pm ok largest dot i hited on target is 270 using festered arrow 2 tactics. every 10 sec
Could you elaborate a bit, what target and what skills?
Dying is no option.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#36 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:22 pm

Xergon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:06 pm
oaliaen wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:44 pm So strong in smallscale..can drain 10k hp in 3 seconds.
exactly... roll Ranged DPS class to play it as Melee DPS :lol: #RoRLogic imo ASW need slight nerfs and while Scout n Skirmish needs buffs.
This is what i feel aswell

anarchypark

Post#37 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:59 pm

saupreusse wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:50 pm
anarchypark wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 am
saupreusse wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 am
Spoiler:
You really tell ppl to play scout sw? The tree that sucks even more than skirm and requires you to stand still from time to time without having even 75% of the dmg output of a engi or bw? Yeah, sure mate. Thanks for sharing your input. Youre pretty much throwing the half decent mobility out of the window, which is the only thing you got going for you if you play rsw. Ranged squigger and sw need something to deal with high armor values. Until then they will never be able to apply as much pressure as the mdps or warband builds for engi or bw. And this will get worse and worse the higher the armor values get with better gear.

fester don't need armor piercing.
if u can't cast 2sec skill as range, that's ur problem.
don't play like skirmisher as scout,
forget about heal debuff.
Range fight with glass, don't spam fester.
It requires unique play style and practice.
not everybody can be sniper with bow.
Tell me more after 10 years of sw practice. If you play scout youre a noob i cant put it different, sry but you have no idea what youre talking about. [/spoiler]

10 years of skirmish doesn't make u scout expert. current scout build is not even 1 year old. Have u ever won 1on1 sors/sh?
that's 50:50 chance imo and chances are changing depend on situation. good players make situation toward thier advantage.
don't limit yourself to bomb or 6man.
after u can kill sorc/sh, everything is prey.
you can leech everything.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#38 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:50 am

anarchypark wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:59 pm

Tell me more after 10 years of sw practice. If you play scout youre a noob i cant put it different, sry but you have no idea what youre talking about. [/spoiler]

10 years of skirmish doesn't make u scout expert. current scout build is not even 1 year old. Have u ever won 1on1 sors/sh?
that's 50:50 chance imo and chances are changing depend on situation. good players make situation toward thier advantage.
I dont even understand what youre trying to say mate. If i got you correctly i think you want to tell me that if a scout sw wins against a sorc or a squig in 1 v 1 they can basically kill everyrhing? Flawless logic... At this point i dont even know if i got trolled or if u are serious

Ads
Xergon

Post#39 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:02 am

saupreusse wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:50 am

I dont even understand what youre trying to say mate. If i got you correctly i think you want to tell me that if a scout sw wins against a sorc or a squig in 1 v 1 they can basically kill everyrhing? Flawless logic... At this point i dont even know if i got trolled or if u are serious
And tbh i dont even see how u can win against proper ranged SH who has pet with 200ft range with disarm available, on top of that pet will hit you through any objects...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

DanielWinner

Post#40 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:10 am

Spoiler:

Tell me more after 10 years of sw practice. If you play scout youre a noob i cant put it different, sry but you have no idea what youre talking about.

1. Indeed. Good SH and Sorc will annihilate SW. Don’t believe in it? Let’s invite Korze/Csi/Kasic on sorc against “your” best SW of the server. Same with SHs like Jurki, Teefz.
2. You would kill magus only if you ambush and it goes afk. Against solo magus there is no chance at all.
Not to say about every melee with cc when you don’t even have rKD with Scout build, so you are a fresh meat.
3. The main idea of your post: leeching.
This is the worst argument ever because being able to leech never means to perform on appropriate level.

I guess Anarhy either trolls or has poor game knowledge.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha