Recent Topics

Ads

Are WL any good?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Knowthyself
Game Artist

Re: Are WL any good?

Post#31 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Bla bla bla bla... WL is just overperforming and you are just too scared to lose your easymode game play opportunity to admit it. It is funny that people especially some of the moderators and developers try to justify it with the excuse that it is OP only against pugs like as if the majority of the population runs actually premades. So I guess WL is your way of punishment for those people whose playing style isn't premade.. And Pet is summonable in every 15 seconds on move for you to know..

For the poster of the thread, yes if you are looking for an easy mode class WL is your toon. I am also leveling one atm and it is relaxing even in t1-t2.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

Ads
Tesq

Post#32 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:01 pm

zgolec wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:06 pm
larsulu wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:51 pm
zgolec wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:41 pm

Pet bugs.A lot. Often. Doesnt work in lag... Loose los even on plain terrain sometimes. Get parried a lot. Rarely happen that pet even reach target cause if focused id dies before pull. Mara reworked pull is different story...

Mara pull doesn’t works on terrain/plain/lag too sometimes
Mara pull has 2 second channeling
Mara pull before the rework it was on intelligence ( you know Mara is melee )
Don’t whine about Mara if wl pet still have a bug.
Cheers

You got wl? Come play one.
I got mara. Know how things works.
Pet screwed way more then mara pull.
Also as wl have to rely on pet for quite a bit of his dmg [and crit tactic] wl is screwed up in way more situations then mara.
Cheers.

Wasnt found that pet screw only if was set on offensive?

zgolec

Post#33 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:01 pm
zgolec wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:06 pm
larsulu wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Mara pull doesn’t works on terrain/plain/lag too sometimes
Mara pull has 2 second channeling
Mara pull before the rework it was on intelligence ( you know Mara is melee )
Don’t whine about Mara if wl pet still have a bug.
Cheers

You got wl? Come play one.
I got mara. Know how things works.
Pet screwed way more then mara pull.
Also as wl have to rely on pet for quite a bit of his dmg [and crit tactic] wl is screwed up in way more situations then mara.
Cheers.
Wasnt found that pet screw only if was set on offensive?
My pet is passive since live. Side buttons on mouse for attack/back. Nah it rly bug out horribly out of blue...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Warfare80

Post#34 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:35 am

Yes WL is very strong in smallscale RvR.
No WL is not good in big scale RvR.

Organized WBs do not use WLs.

If this is within your gamestyle,then you should roll a WL.
Have fun :)
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

zaauk

Post#35 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:22 am

They destroy the solo / smallscale pug player. Thats why all the whine.
Other parts of the game they are not OP.

The birght wizard are more scary in warbands.
Or Engies in keep/fort

If you want to be OP roll a class thats good in the area you want to play, get gear and be good.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nidwin

Post#36 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:12 am

Why are there 2 Whirling Axe entries (core + 14pts Hunter) ?
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

BeautfulToad

Post#37 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:02 am

I don't mind the White Lion class. But there are a lot of lion mechanics that are infuriating to play against, but it is clearly a solid class. Not sure there should be a nerf, but I dont like them climbing up walls.

Considering they are designed to take out high dps destro ranged units (which are much worse on destro side), why do people think they are not useful on a "big scale"? If anything I kind of feel they make the Shadow Warrior redudant, but I have never tried the Shadow Warrior.

normanis

Post#38 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:09 am

i played as wl and those who said pet is unreable puller die fast and punce is main spam button is correct. ( squig herder also have punce very good aoe damage and debuffs have 4 pets and if need can go ranged vs white lion who can trow axe ;-) ) did i mention squig pet can also knock u back? ) i run loner in wb vs wb , and i loose 50% of all class. compared to mara monstrosity ( good aoe damage + survive + morale drain + pull in) hm wl has nothing from it u can only steel death blows. scavenger can doo same as wl hunter tree even better , drain ap - np wounds debuff - np armor debuff - np. low on str/wep/ini use speacial hand for it . wl cant afford it ( tactic 50str and pet 100wounds is too high). that why if order make premade wb what white lion can give vs bright wizzard. forts and massive zerg now is option.
all those changes what make azoreal is removed. byt order have finally got also something how to counter destro. btw i dont see top wl players posts here like azeyune or theresa , cature ( for give me athers i didnt died from u so much)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads