Recent Topics

Ads

healer dps duo's

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Hairyjubes

healer dps duo's

Post#1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:25 am

I Played this game when it was live back in the day, but I'm having a hard time choosing a class this go around. My friend is playing an AM and I'm trying to find a dps order side to play along side him. Are classes the same when the game used to be up ? If not whats strong right now ? Just looking for something we could join groups or just roam around together and possibly get something done. Any info would be very helpful. thanks!

Ads
Detangler

Re: healer dps duo's

Post#2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:03 am

Cant go wrong with a 2h tank with your AM. Any of the 3 tank classes would do fine honestly. There really aren't any bad classes per se - devs have done a decent job balancing it seems.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Dwanex

Post#3 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:22 am

Out of the three tanks I would go IB for this, but that just might be my personal reference... Idk.

2H kotbs seems more like an "enabler/buffer" for other melee DPS and SM i just dont know enough about for this Duo Setup.

MayoDaen78

Post#4 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:24 am

Yes go with 2h tank, I personally suggest go with 2h Swordmaster, as SM complements AM and vice versa, they both deals spirit damage/ debuff and so on. If you want to find out more just go through career building from RoR and look through the skillset of both of these classes, they share similar damage type and synergizes quite well in duoing. But again if you prefer the other two order tanks like Knights or IBs, you still will do fine duoing with your AM buddy.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Hairyjubes

Post#5 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:49 am

Thanks for the reply's! Ill mess around with the tanks and pick one of those.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#6 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:54 am

SW and be a good kite group

zgolec

Post#7 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:01 am

SM with WW makes any dps AM happy ;) Guard and balanced offensive/support build on SM and you can have some nice fun ;]

Also IB on vengeance/brotherhood is nice with heal debuff and some nice utility there ;] Since you got GnM you will not be so dependable on AM heals. |SO i think this will be nice duo.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.