Recent Topics

Ads

Coordinated Strike

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Brizio

Re: Coordinated Strike

Post#31 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Drysill wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 am you died in 2 sec and start asking in forums to nerf your enemy? what for? so you die in 3 sec? instead you show numbers from the target dummy.. like WH or slayer will have a different result on a sorc..

you better start using defensive stats, break rotation to detaunt and use defensive skills and play safe from distance..

Whats a detaunt? Will you teach me, master?

Ads
Sulorie

Post#32 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:37 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:25 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 am 4 hits on CS is how it is supposed to work. The 2nd hit has to be weaker though.
Thats not what the client tooltip or artifact career builders say, the second "hits" do pull from a separate damage component but its exactly the same as the first one including modifiers and values, the only exception is a data field which I have no frame of reference on.

I have vague memories of the second hit being weaker but Im far from certain, maybe I was just thinking about the pet hit being weaker. I would need some kind of proof and details of the variance.
I contradict my previous statement and claim the opposite.

https://imgur.com/a/otf6GyU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSySvDO7xU

Buffhead only shows player hits without AA with icons. Both 507 hits are CS from player, both 252 hits are from pet.
Dying is no option.

Drysill

Post#33 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:36 pm

Brizio wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:11 pm
Drysill wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 am you died in 2 sec and start asking in forums to nerf your enemy? what for? so you die in 3 sec? instead you show numbers from the target dummy.. like WH or slayer will have a different result on a sorc..

you better start using defensive stats, break rotation to detaunt and use defensive skills and play safe from distance..

Whats a detaunt? Will you teach me, master?
Sorry, i got a pet already.. but you can be my pet's apprentice so when i use CS i hit 6 times lol

anyway, just trying to help since you have some difficulty with skill desrception. CS is 4 hits

feel free to share your 'not THAT bad' gear.. like toughness, armor and crit% reduction so you have a robust arguement here... lmao...

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#34 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:00 pm

So while Torque is here, can we get a speed boost on the lion pet? It lags behind a lot while we're doing stuff, and IIRC, this was a common complaint on live as well regarding the pet not getting on target fast enough.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Liandel

Post#35 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:13 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:00 pm So while Torque is here, can we get a speed boost on the lion pet? It lags behind a lot while we're doing stuff, and IIRC, this was a common complaint on live as well regarding the pet not getting on target fast enough.
Speed training should have always been innate to the pet, IMO. You shouldn't have to slot a tactic to get the pet to attack moving targets successfully.

Or at least buff the innate speed of the lion by 30%, minimum. There's no valid reason why a lion should be slower than a walking person.
Liandel AKA Lednail. Chaos Wastes->Phoenix Throne->Gorfang->Badlands->Karak Azgal->Karak Norn->Badlands.
<Obliteration> , <Blitz> , <No Escape>, and <MymidonsX>

WExWH

Post#36 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Liandel wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:13 pm There's no valid reason why a lion should be slower than a walking person.
There's no valid reason why a lion should be faster than a person who use the flee without using a tactic or charge :lol:

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#37 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:55 pm

I agree, makes no sense that pet is always so slow.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Liandel

Post#38 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:05 am

WExWH wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 pm
Liandel wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:13 pm There's no valid reason why a lion should be slower than a walking person.
There's no valid reason why a lion should be faster than a person who use the flee without using a tactic or charge :lol:
The pet right now has bad pathing and is naturally very slow, so it will never catch up to a person who is walking a normal speed, and it's doubtful it will catch up to a snared target in a timely fashion.

That really needs to change. It has needed to change for years, and is still a huge drawback to the class's reliance on a pet for burst and CC. I have always said, fix the pet, fix the class.
Liandel AKA Lednail. Chaos Wastes->Phoenix Throne->Gorfang->Badlands->Karak Azgal->Karak Norn->Badlands.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:05 am

Liandel wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:05 am
The pet right now has bad pathing and is naturally very slow, so it will never catch up to a person who is walking a normal speed, and it's doubtful it will catch up to a snared target in a timely fashion.

That really needs to change. It has needed to change for years, and is still a huge drawback to the class's reliance on a pet for burst and CC. I have always said, fix the pet, fix the class.
Use charge and the pet speed is increased. There is no reason for a super speed pet per default , while you still have plenty tools to close distance.
Dying is no option.

Liandel

Post#40 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:05 am
Liandel wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:05 am

Use charge and the pet speed is increased. There is no reason for a super speed pet per default , while you still have plenty tools to close distance.
In order to pull someone without speed training slotted, you need to burn charge, which is a 30 second cd ability.

Why do you think it's fair that the WL has to use two 30 second abilities to MAYBE successfully pull someone, whereas a marauder gets to pull someone using only ONE 30 second cd ability? Furthermore, why do you think it's fair that a WL is the only pet class that needs to slot a tactic in order to get its pet to consistently attack anything? All the other pet classes are ranged, so pathing and speed aren't as big a deal.

Why do you think these obvious imbalances are fair?