Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow warrior

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Manatikik

Re: Shadow warrior

Post#51 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm

drmordread wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm
GodlessCrom wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 pm
drmordread wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 am

Check out the timer on KD. Then add up how many seconds it takes for GA to go off and add a spare second or two for someone less experienced at stance dancing and you see that YES ... KD and Silence in same rotation. Somone more experienced doesn't need my input and they have their own way of dealing with it.
Lemme ask you: have you ever managed to silence someone after kding them with this "rotation"? Has it ever actually worked that way for you? Do tell, inquiring minds and all that.
Yes.. would you like me to make a video of it next time I run into a solo sorc?

Look, as with everything in a PvP game you take a rotation and adjust its timing to suit each individual combat. If you or anyone is looking for an auto mode, mash face on keyboard rotation for a SW you have come to the wrong game.

I have used this exact rotation successfully and have killed sorcs. ANNNDDD .... guess which dot I use the most when said sorc is being healed .... it aint broadhead!!!!

Also not saying your rotation ideas suck. Your style of play is different. I prefer a more on the move, stance dancing style. Hell depending on situation I may switch to assault and close in for the last dot and direct dmg. (A gamble... if they have the tactic sloted for faster casting at close range you can be screwed)
At 30 seconds that’s not a rotation but a battle. Completely different. Also stance dancing is only so effective depending on what masteries and tactics you have slotted
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
anarchypark

Post#52 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:58 pm

lol be careful.
once i tried finishing sorc with melee and got killed by staff auto attack.

both were low hp and he got me disarmed,
( silenced first but he got healed )
I was gonna dead standing so had to try something.
'rush in while disarmed, throw melee attack when debuff off'
and baam!
I got staff smack at forehead.

It still hurts.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

ruv

Post#53 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:16 am

Hell no matter what you do an High Level Sorc is going to make you toast in several seconds.
Wearing the best SW gear in game. You can not out dual her one on one. If I can get in Melee range the sorc will die quick. And that is a big if.

Ruvarian
77 SW Skirmish/Assault

saupreusse
Developer

Post#54 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:57 am

If youre facing a 30 second battle against a sorc, are you even fighting a sorc?

wachlarz

Post#55 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:22 am

saupreusse wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:57 am If youre facing a 30 second battle against a sorc, are you even fighting a sorc?
Its mele sorc with 2 hander staff xd

Marocus

Post#56 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:58 pm

I don't play SW generally and think their range dps needs a buff-Have to be careful tweaking it though because the line between gimped where they are now and unstoppable killing machine is quite a fine one…. Tough to balance.

ruv

Post#57 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 pm

LOL. We are fodder. Took away our M2 bread and butter. Al most any caster or Melee can kill us if solo. Full Vanquisher. Level 78. We do not even stand a chance. We need more than a few buffs. In live I always had a chance. Not any more.

Ruvarian
78 SW

Sulorie

Post#58 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Don't play solo then. Get a healer and make duo roaming.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#59 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 pm

ruv wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 pm LOL. We are fodder. Took away our M2 bread and butter. Al most any caster or Melee can kill us if solo. Full Vanquisher. Level 78. We do not even stand a chance. We need more than a few buffs. In live I always had a chance. Not any more.

Ruvarian
78 SW
If you need advice on playing the class you can always ask.
<Montague><Capulet>

ruv

Post#60 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 pm

I dont play solo. But some times you need to get some where on your own. And I do like to Duo. I had a great partner on live a WL. We had a lot of fun.

Ruvarian