Recent Topics

Ads

Shadow warrior

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Warfare80

Re: Shadow warrior

Post#101 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:31 am

saupreusse wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:41 am
Ysaran wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:43 am If any of you think that SW is actually underperforming then write a Balance proposal and post it in the BDF
id rather wait until the white lion storm is over ^^
We have a few very good Balance proposals floating around on forums,some with several thousand views and a bunch of comments.
But SW seems very hard to balance....
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
jasonX
Suspended

Post#102 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Elftwin95 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:24 pm Hope you are enjoying the WL thought JasonX! :)
Actually its not a WL :P i smelled a coming nerf to it so I ditched the project :P (not that it doesnt require some nerf).
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Elftwin95

Post#103 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Hello all, sorry if I am Necrothreading but I wanted to ask every SW player for their quick input before I put my time to write a proposal. Do those who play ranged SW feel that the Steady Aim skill might be more useful if it did not have the secondary effect of slowing down channeld and instant skills by 1.5 seconds? I have been mulling things over and might try my hands at making a proposal regarding this skill to maybe make us ranged SWs have more burst windows open to us? Thought and comments are very much appreciated! :) Aim true brothers and sisters!
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Manatikik

Post#104 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:19 pm

Elftwin95 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:53 pm Hello all, sorry if I am Necrothreading but I wanted to ask every SW player for their quick input before I put my time to write a proposal. Do those who play ranged SW feel that the Steady Aim skill might be more useful if it did not have the secondary effect of slowing down channeld and instant skills by 1.5 seconds? I have been mulling things over and might try my hands at making a proposal regarding this skill to maybe make us ranged SWs have more burst windows open to us? Thought and comments are very much appreciated! :) Aim true brothers and sisters!
SA is a garbage skill. It had one use on live to cheese out a Festerbomb with UF; there is one or two proposals pending review rn about it iirc.
<Montague><Capulet>

DanielWinner

Post#105 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 pm

The skill is indeed dead. Everyone just ignores its existence.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Elftwin95

Post#106 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:50 pm

Ah, alrighty, thank you both for that information. :)

Strike swiftly aim true

ToXoS

Post#107 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:57 pm

SA works for DoTs ticks. Its only use is to make these DoTs crit on a disengaging target. Or if you're the one disengaging.
I remember quite well getting a few kills during sieges on squishies running out of my reach thanks to DoTs critting with SA.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#108 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:47 pm

ToXoS wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:57 pm SA works for DoTs ticks. Its only use is to make these DoTs crit on a disengaging target. Or if you're the one disengaging.
I remember quite well getting a few kills during sieges on squishies running out of my reach thanks to DoTs critting with SA.
You can only use it if the target ran away or you ran away and the fight is already over. In a situation where you need to apply preassure you will lock yourself out of the fight if you use this ability. Happened the me once or twice that i used it on accident and was unable to sustain any dmg whatsoever for the next 6 seconds.

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#109 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 am

Ah, I see. Very good to know. I would say the skill would ned a look and a makeover then.

Strike swiftly aim true

Suriael

Post#110 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:31 am

I sometimes use Steady Aim during sieges. When I notice soft target I pop SA, DoT, Festering, VoN, Rapid. It is very situational.
Overall, from the point of view of a person who recently got back to WAR, SW class was nerfed to much.
"Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is forgiven."