Recent Topics

Ads

[AM] Flames of the Phoenix damage per tick reduction

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
MayoDaen78

Re: [AM] Flames of the Phoenix damage per tick reduction

Post#11 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:04 am

neupWAR wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:12 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:33 pm Nothing has been changed to this Morale's damage.
But it has changed. Two days ago I tried this M4 twice and it ticked for 150 on each occasion. In the recent past it was ticking for 600, so is this an undocumented change?
Bug report it, and it might get fixed. I did this when SM have problems with their heavens blade proc. you just need to provide evidence like screenshots in game.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Ads
Amarthir

Post#12 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 am

Finally I got it on 31lvl, I tried to use this skill, it seems it does not do damage at all. The target is completely healthy, no numbers. Sadly, I wanted so much a big AM bddddddish! skill. Seems some bug here.

BluIzLucky

Post#13 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:41 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:22 am
neupWAR wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am I haven't been playing my AM for a couple of weeks but noticed today that the M4 Flames of the Phoenix damage has been reduced from 600 to 150 per tick. I can't find the change in the patch notes so was wondering if this was intentional and if it was why has the M4 damage been reduced per tick?
How can you even spec this moral without losing important skills?
Fort/keep siege AoE burst build

Get M4, get 5 tranq then DE > SoC > FoP > spam Radiant Burst. Might :lol: be one of the best front loaded (ranged) AoE burst combos in game for funnels.

Edit: just noticed thread is a year old.. Whatever.. :lol: :lol:
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70