Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] What happened?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dammy095

Re: [WL] What happened?

Post#11 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:38 am

ye, plz buff rampage and spellbreaker, not good enough

Ads
kkprfx

Post#12 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:53 am

Summon Tion
Gabber

Aurandilaz

Post#13 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:59 am

here, my attempt at making a meme out of this crap situation

Bowldancer

Post#14 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:35 am

Dammy095 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:38 am ye, plz buff rampage and spellbreaker, not good enough
I want my old Spellbreaker back.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

zgolec

Post#15 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:36 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:35 am People complaining about aesthetic are just too lazy to get alt appearance gear.
Yea... Cause any alt app armor for WL/SM doesnt look like all others [xcept for conq for SM]...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

geezereur

Post#16 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Unnerf ID and Nerf rampage to 50% or something.

Gunma

Post#17 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:59 am here, my attempt at making a meme out of this crap situation

Meme doesn't work well. It would mean Mara's have 2 ST and 1 AOE tree (mirror), yet somehow they have solo relevant skills which you indicate is too much to ask for.
Bromley | Ironbreaker
Highbury | Rune Priest

nebelwerfer

Post#18 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:51 pm

current state of balance is just lol, idk why they let it be like this for so long, especially frustrating w things like ID that is a change that hasn't been adressed properly or discussed properly at all, and is a CHANGE that should be pretty easy to revert, not to mention an obvious error of orvr balance.
geezereur wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:18 pm Unnerf ID and Nerf rampage to 50% or something.
I think they are waiting to revert the nerf until they have a new nerf to rampage ready, one can only hope that that one will get a balance change thread where we can give feedback that will be read.

Ads
Aebel

Post#19 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 pm

So.... what I'm getting from this is "WL bad now play kotbs"

Fiskrens

Post#20 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:59 am here, my attempt at making a meme out of this crap situation

This is very disingenuous, sad that people still think this is what happened. Devs idea of Mara mirror was to port some stuff from mara but not the necessary ones. WL ended up being a Mara without monst proc or any decent AP management, expensive, squishy with low dmg and riddled with bugs. As far as I know it wasn't WL players that shut down the V2 of the "mara" porting which seemed to address many of the issues.

This meme reflects how destro players responded to WL players when V1 rolled out. You seem to think that Order got what they asked for and was simply ungrateful and/or didn't understand what they where asking for actually meant.

It wasn't just the guardian tree that changed but every tree changed and was heavily nerfed, nothing made sense and it was fairly obvious that either
1) Devs don't know/understand WL or Mara (What I assume is the case)
2) They do understand but they wanted to punish WL players

Now WL is almost back to vanilla but is very bugged (mostly guardian spec that suffers) which is probably why you don't see as many WL players around. Personally I like the vanilla WL so I'm fine with it (except for the bugs).