Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Changes?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Wiede

Re: [SM] Changes?

Post#11 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:55 pm

The intentions are always good i know at least that.
Probably good but not always clear ;)

Ads
Feru
Suspended

Post#12 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:14 pm

good / clear intentions hehe... if the balance/dev/gm/king/etc... team continues the good job they doing till now i believe they can re-balance the game to original state ;p

Charon

Post#13 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Complainers.......
I wonder how many hours have you spent with your SM..especialy at high rr rank and with acces to all available gear, i think not many. So thx for valid statement.

Currently important problem in term of balancing each SMs paths is only overnerfed and weak Vaul Tempering and Heavens Blade (which i still don''t know how to use properly but maybe its only l2p issue)
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Aebel

Post#14 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:07 pm

So.... the changes are bad and I should just wait to play my SM till they're reversed?

CytheX

Post#15 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Sm never been so strong like now, even with heavens blade change

Charon

Post#16 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Aebel wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:07 pm So.... the changes are bad and I should just wait to play my SM till they're reversed?

No.. SM is in 95% fine or even better, however to get all options you need rr 70 [sometimes even 70 + mecenary/anihilator buff to paths]
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

MayoDaen78

Post#17 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:35 am

SM got quite a bit of changes. Imo it's very different to live version.

They changed the PB and HB blade enchantment, PB now is no longer granting shield bubble but wounds buff, HB is no longer a debuff that reduce all resist but instead it will give you and your group resistance buff and/or armor buff depending on which damage type you receive from your opponents ( spirit/ele/corp or armor debuff)

Some mastery skill also been revised and swap around, There are several here and there.

Crashing wave has been moved from Vaul to Khaine tree, while Vaul tree now got some changes as well such as new skill like Vaul's tempering etc. Hoeth Tree got some changes too, Phoenix Wing is now moved from Khaine to Hoeth tree. Phoenix Wing is now spirit not physical like it was. At one time it has a 20% snare effect in it, but it was removed on last patch.

Blessings of Heaven (BoH) is no longer exist ( so no double heal ticks like it's used to be where an SM could use Bolstering Enchantment ( BH) + BoH with bubbles). So BoH is now gone and, its replaced by Aethryic Dissipation ( morale drain), our Armor enchantment buff with 5% disrupt ( Aethriyc Armor is also gone).

Few new tactics are also introduced such as Raking Talon ( in Vaul tree) that will make your Dragon Talons skill to be AOE within 20ft. Blinding Strike added into Hoeth Tree, which makes your DS has an extra effect ( reduce target chance to defend attack by 10%).

Some of the existing mastery skill and tactics have been moved up and down, so some will be easier to get while others will require you to invest more mastery points to get them.

That's all I could think of right now.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Tesq

Post#18 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:20 am

Sm is not bad, is better than before, tought that was not nevessary as the incorrect stuff was buff

S+b for rvr and 2h for small scale ---->got buff
2h for rvr and s+b for snall scale-----keep get ignored

Aka 50% of gameplay of sm got overzealusly buff for no concrete reason, the other 50% got no love and is still that way from 10 years (2h rvr / s+b sc)

Ads
kkprfx

Post#19 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 am

Blessings of Heaven does exist, it's core now.
Gabber

MayoDaen78

Post#20 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:43 am

kkprfx wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:49 am Blessings of Heaven does exist, it's core now.
Are you sure? thats not Blessing of Heaven ( BoH), the one you refer as core is BE ( Bolstering Enchantment,which you need to spec for it, but now it's core), It's the other heal tactic that procs when Blade Enchantment trigger.

BoH ( Blessing of Heaven) on the other hand is the heal tactic that allows all your Hoeth Skills to proc heal ticks. I think you got it mixed up...
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x