Recent Topics

Ads

Mage: Learn to play

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sulorie

Re: Mage: Learn to play

Post#1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 am

Why no Balance Essence heals?
Instead of willpower tactic, use heal crit.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#2 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:35 am

Korhadreth wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:28 am I don't have very high intel and can't really spare a tactic slot for strikethrough at the current renown rank. You think I should rethink and use balance essence?
You don't need to have intel and the lifetap has already included strikethrough, if being used with tranquillity charges.
Dying is no option.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:53 am

Casted heals used with the correct mechanic have 40%lower cast time and ap cost. BE is your main heal, when moving. All you do is using hots or cleanse to get tranq charges in order to use BE.
Dying is no option.

Telen
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:17 am

Pets are a prime candidate for lifetaps. Now they dont damage you wont even kill the pet doing it so can keep going. Dont bother trying to tap tanks or healers though. You can tap to build traq and then hit a quick cheap gheal. then cleanse/hot/shield to get cast on move BE when moving. Dont slot ST on heal. Not worth it for one ability that already has ST when empowered.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:29 am

Korhadreth wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:25 am So BE has its own ST still when you have a point in tranquility?
Read its tooltip. ;)
Dying is no option.

Sigimund

Post#6 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Korhadreth wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:25 am So BE has its own ST still when you have a point in tranquility?
Yes.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:24 am

Korhadreth wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 pm
Sigimund wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:11 pm
Yes.
Thanks for your help guys, I just recently broke the 300,000 healing mark in an sc which felt great. Been using the mechanic with BE, TF, RG and then LA, BoI, FE. I don't seem to be able to catch the shamans, RP's or Zealots of the world, they out heal sometimes significantly. Isn't shaman very similar to AM so I should heal the same as them?
Don't give too much about heal numbers, as there are plenty factors influencing them. Considering there are not too few healers, you have done your job, when you win the sc, without too many death on your team.
Having most healing done in sc doesn't mean, you are a better healer, pretty much like having most damage done.
Dying is no option.

defleshed

Post#8 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:24 am
Korhadreth wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 pm
Sigimund wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Yes.
Thanks for your help guys, I just recently broke the 300,000 healing mark in an sc which felt great. Been using the mechanic with BE, TF, RG and then LA, BoI, FE. I don't seem to be able to catch the shamans, RP's or Zealots of the world, they out heal sometimes significantly. Isn't shaman very similar to AM so I should heal the same as them?
Don't give too much about heal numbers, as there are plenty factors influencing them. Considering there are not too few healers, you have done your job, when you win the sc, without too many death on your team.
Having most healing done in sc doesn't mean, you are a better healer, pretty much like having most damage done.
Amen to that
"May your DPS be epic, your Zerglings move swiftly, your Rift Keys be plentiful, and your minions be deadly!" WAAAGH!!

Ads
Conta

Post#9 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:03 pm

I am running with this build but don't know if it fits well.
Wjat do you think about it ? Is it better to remove Enegery of Vaul and take Funnel Essence instead ?

https://ror-career-builder.herokuapp.co ... ,3437,3431