Recent Topics

Ads

SM meta talisman stats

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Alfinnete
Banned

SM meta talisman stats

Post#1 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:23 am

Folks :P

A SM focused on debuff + ED, would be better talisman of strength, armor or thougnes? Force really make as much difference as defensive talisman?

Ty.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Re: SM meta talisnan stats

Post#2 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:26 am

Tank builds that require to actually hit things to gain acess to their utillity where designed to be better of with alot of STR. IB and BO in particular.

Tolfhic

Post#3 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:40 am

Strength talis to make the most of ED. Use renown for your defenses (futile strikes, parry, etc).
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth

Infinity

Post#4 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:34 am

Agree with above posters. Stack STR talis and use STR pot, maybe mix and match SC sets for max STR bonus, use RR for -crit chance and parry, and you can play around with tactics or base gear if you want more survivability.

lefze
Suspended

Post#5 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:42 am

Infinity wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:34 am Agree with above posters. Stack STR talis and use STR pot, maybe mix and match SC sets for max STR bonus, use RR for -crit chance and parry, and you can play around with tactics or base gear if you want more survivability.
Definetly don't mix sets, full dom for the taunt proc and crit. Taunt proc is amazing. Of course there is a weapon with the proc aswell, but you need the speedproc weapon.
Rip Phalanx

Sulorie

Post#6 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:23 am

lefze wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:42 am
Infinity wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:34 am Agree with above posters. Stack STR talis and use STR pot, maybe mix and match SC sets for max STR bonus, use RR for -crit chance and parry, and you can play around with tactics or base gear if you want more survivability.
Definetly don't mix sets, full dom for the taunt proc and crit. Taunt proc is amazing. Of course there is a weapon with the proc aswell, but you need the speedproc weapon.
Wouldn't it be better to adapt to the future removal of taunt proc? Well, as long as we have it, why not use it.
Dying is no option.

lefze
Suspended

Post#7 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:23 am
Wouldn't it be better to adapt to the future removal of taunt proc? Well, as long as we have it, why not use it.
Can't really equip the upcoming set anyways, so might aswell use taunt+speedproc for now ^^
Rip Phalanx

Infinity

Post#8 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:30 am

Full dom takes a fair grind commitment. You can relatively easily get the non-purchasable merc bits together by downgrading emblems and then buying the dom boots/gloves for gold, and maybe the belt since it's the cheapest emblem piece. My assumption was the OP is new to SM and maybe on a fresh 40/sub40, but of course working towards a 10% +30% damage proc is a good idea.

Ads
Alfinnete
Banned

Post#9 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:00 am

Nice feedback folks. Ty 😉

MayoDaen78

Post#10 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:58 am

I used mix sets and so far it serves me well, what is your wounds? I found using say for example full dom, with all STR talis slotted on each pieces, gives me like below 8k of HP which I think is too low for a tank/dps assist class. With mix sets like 3 +3 or 4+2 I could have my wounds around 8.5k to 9.5k respectively. I guess unless you always run with WP with his wounds buff, then having full Dom set wouldnt be a problem.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x