Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Current builds discussion

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
FinduilAsuryan

Re: [WL] Current builds discussion

Post#31 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Squig hunter?
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Ads
zgolec

Post#32 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:17 pm
zgolec wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:14 pm
Yea... Sure. Now make this all even for all and revert destro buffs too to be fair, mkay? No? Yea, thought so...
What buffs? Don't blame other realm for everything.
WODS for BG. Complete rework for SH. Tanky af Mara that still hit like truck.
Nerf for SM. Nerf for BW. Nerf for 2h KOTBS. Nerf for WL.

Seems like big changes are completely fine... As far as they work for one side only. Just stand aside from your sympathies for classes and look how it work. Maybe even there is no "bias" for destro... But lack of changes / fixes and even "for the time being" solutions makes it realy look like destro are in favor [which effect as destro population skyrocket and order are underdog for quite a while now...].
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Fiskrens

Post#33 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:04 pm

zgolec wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:42 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:17 pm
zgolec wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:14 pm
Yea... Sure. Now make this all even for all and revert destro buffs too to be fair, mkay? No? Yea, thought so...
What buffs? Don't blame other realm for everything.
WODS for BG. Complete rework for SH. Tanky af Mara that still hit like truck.
Nerf for SM. Nerf for BW. Nerf for 2h KOTBS. Nerf for WL.

Seems like big changes are completely fine... As far as they work for one side only. Just stand aside from your sympathies for classes and look how it work. Maybe even there is no "bias" for destro... But lack of changes / fixes and even "for the time being" solutions makes it realy look like destro are in favor [which effect as destro population skyrocket and order are underdog for quite a while now...].
I doubt you'll convince devs to nerf destro, I also doubt you'll get them to make WL great again. At this point it's a one step at a time deal and if you play WL that's where you should place your focus. Crying about unfairness is what got us into this place with WL and I wouldn't wish this upon any other class.

FinduilAsuryan

Post#34 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Agreed. But 1/24 of the playerbase is left with twinks to play...
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Sulorie

Post#35 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:41 pm

FinduilAsuryan wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:18 pm Agreed. But 1/24 of the playerbase is left with twinks to play...
I am sure WL will get over it dealing only damage like a normal melee dd instead of the previous guardian mess. Now you can assist like everyone else.
I am sorry that I have a hard time feeling with a former op build, which had their fun with destro for several month. It was the reason why so many WL player became solo gankers.
Dying is no option.

zgolec

Post#36 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:41 pm
FinduilAsuryan wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:18 pm Agreed. But 1/24 of the playerbase is left with twinks to play...
I am sure WL will get over it dealing only damage like a normal melee dd instead of the previous guardian mess. Now you can assist like everyone else.
I am sorry that I have a hard time feeling with a former op build, which had their fun with destro for several month. It was the reason why so many WL player became solo gankers.
You seem to be ok with super tanky mara tho which is awesome solo and wb alike... Ok, cool.

My full conq WL dom less dmg then my merch SM btw...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

FinduilAsuryan

Post#37 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:53 pm

If we would deal good damage... plus,whatbis a normal melee? Marauder? Crazypull choppa? Stealthbomb we/wh?
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Sulorie

Post#38 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:59 pm

zgolec wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:48 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:41 pm
You seem to be ok with super tanky mara tho which is awesome solo and wb alike... Ok, cool.
Monstro mara deals no dmg. It is taken for utility. It's tankyness stops, when you use magical dmg, something order usually uses for warband dps. You have plenty other targets to kill first.

The monstro proc doesn't save you against assist.

Don't get me started on soloing...

@Finduil: WL burst is still there, when you spec other trees than guardian, it's just not op anymore.
Pull choppa dmg is crap, because you only get utility, not damage. High numbers in sc is aoe dmg.
Dying is no option.

Ads
FinduilAsuryan

Post#39 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:02 pm

I do, and i know my class. Crap.
There might be no dam with monstro and choppa but high uti. There is nothing of the two in wl.

Btw assist worked fine on guardian wl....
Finduil WL 40 /81
Hakatri SM 40/80
Alqua AM 40/69
Xinduil SW 40/54

Sulorie

Post#40 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:16 pm

FinduilAsuryan wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:02 pm I do, and i know my class. Crap.
There might be no dam with monstro and choppa but high uti. There is nothing of the two in wl.

Btw assist worked fine on guardian wl....
Because old guardian didn't had much more toughness and wounds than a monstro mara, because stacking those def stats increased its damage, no? I don't see the logic in that concept. ;) WL still have the highest mobility of all melee dd.
I understand that it is a loss, when you compare it to their previous iteration (ignoring short time Aza wb spec) but come on, you can't defend it.
Dying is no option.