Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] guardian revert build.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

[WL] guardian revert build.

Post#1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Ok... So I actually didnt have the oppotunity to play the "old op guradin build". However I would like to try the guardian build. I am complete clueless about abilities and tactics tbh. Im farely new top WL, and have only played axe/hunt. Any veteran WL players have a recommented build for the current guardian tree ?

Does stalker still buff pet? text do not show, but someone told its bugged....

Thanks!

Ads
facundo7777

Re: [WL] guardian revert build.

Post#2 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:09 pm

atm stalker not buffing pet.

we have to wait for fix because pet is not gaining statistics from our equipment.

Throlla

Post#3 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Thx! I stay hunt/axe then xD

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Giving Wl the spammable pounce back was by far the worst idea they could make.

facundo7777

Post#5 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:51 pm

now wl is correct all the way but they have to fix pet stats from equipment

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:53 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:51 pm now wl is correct all the way but they have to fix pet stats from equipment
You mean the pet that is tankier as a real tank and can kill solo some squishy targets ?

facundo7777

Post#7 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:55 pm

i mean it doesnt matter what gear i have. I can be naked or full equipped and pet dmg is still the same

soliticks

Post#8 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:04 pm

He is saying the pet isn’t scaling in any spec, not just guardian. The original white lion burst (regardless of spec) came from coordinated strike. If you take away pet-scaling, that burst is neutralized. Without it, white lions are forced to go loner again.

There are some big issues that come along with this. Firstly, we lose our silence, knockdown, and fetch. At the very least, we should have a knockdown linked to our actual character (similar to the bouncin squig herder). Another issue is how loner affects our rotation. Without the pet, we’re forced to just basically spam sundering chop. Our old rotation included not only pet synergy abilities, but we were rewarded for manually commanding each individual pet attack as well. Now it’s just...hollow.

At the end of the day, I believe the pet is what makes our class unique. It’s not just there for damage, it allows us to use our crowd control abilities, pet management, and it grants us the option of using other synergy-focused abilities in our rotation. This continued forcing of loner ever since azarael’s vision of a petless lion has killed what made the class fun and unique.
Last edited by soliticks on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chriz (Swordmaster 6x)
Criz (Runepriest 4x)
Chrizx (White Lion 8x)
Chrizzz (Squig Herder 6x)

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:05 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:09 pm atm stalker not buffing pet.

we have to wait for fix because pet is not gaining statistics from our equipment.
And should not ...

facundo7777

Post#10 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:10 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:05 pm
facundo7777 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:09 pm atm stalker not buffing pet.

And should not ...
of cource U are right here.

but please fix pet scalling