Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] guardian revert build.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aerogath
Suspended

Re: [WL] guardian revert build.

Post#11 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm

soliticks wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:04 pm He is saying the pet isn’t scaling in any spec, not just guardian. The original white lion burst (regardless of spec) came from coordinated strike. If you take away pet-scaling, that burst is neutralized. Without it, white lions are forced to go loner again.

There are some big issues that come along with this. Firstly, we lose our silence, knockdown, and fetch. At the very least, we should have a knockdown linked to our actual character (similar to the bouncin squig herder). Another issue is how loner affects our rotation. Without the pet, we’re forced to just basically spam sundering chop. Our old rotation included not only pet synergy abilities, but we were rewarded for manually commanding each individual pet attack as well. Now it’s just...hollow.

At the end of the day, I believe the pet is what makes our class unique. It’s not just there for damage, it allows us to use our crowd control abilities, pet management, and it grants us the option of using other synergy-focused abilities in our rotation. This continued forcing of loner ever since azarael’s vision of a petless lion has killed what made the class fun and unique.
Are you rly trying to compare Wl with the squiq what is not even your mirror class ?!
If you want to than take the mirror class Mara. Wl has already to much things and you even want more ? While Mara doesn`t have any usefull Gab Closer? His detaunt is pure crap with its 30feet range and that his only Stun is ONLY usable after interrupt and than the enemy has to cast ?!
Sorry but giving Wl anything more would be a little bit over the top.
That ill crit on this **** pet for awesome 150-200 , that its not killable or there is absolutely no chance of getting away from it comes after this.

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#12 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Aerogath wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm Are you rly trying to compare Wl with the squiq what is not even your mirror class ?!
If you want to than take the mirror class Mara. Wl has already to much things and you even want more ? While Mara doesn`t have any usefull Gab Closer? His detaunt is pure crap with its 30feet range and that his only Stun is ONLY usable after interrupt and than the enemy has to cast ?!
That ill crit on this **** pet for awesome 150-200 , that its not killable or there is absolutely no chance of getting away from it comes after this.
Marauder are the overall best class in the game. Nothing comes close to the mix of damage, debuffs and survivabilty they have. I regularly had new players messaging me calling me a cheat when I played one.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#13 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Telen wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:18 pm
Aerogath wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm Are you rly trying to compare Wl with the squiq what is not even your mirror class ?!
Marauder are the overall best class in the game. Nothing comes close to the mix of damage, debuffs and survivabilty they have. I regularly had new players messaging me calling me a cheat when I played one.
And he is still good to counter because he has only 1 real survibility skill.

facundo7777

Post#14 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:33 pm

fixing pet contribution from items is giving more and more xD??

destro please stop :D

Telen
Suspended

Post#15 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Aerogath wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:21 pm And he is still good to counter because he has only 1 real survibility skill.
Just stop playing solo dude and most of your issues go away.

carmine3161

Post#16 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Throlla wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:00 pm Ok... So I actually didnt have the oppotunity to play the "old op guradin build". However I would like to try the guardian build. I am complete clueless about abilities and tactics tbh. Im farely new top WL, and have only played axe/hunt. Any veteran WL players have a recommented build for the current guardian tree ?

Does stalker still buff pet? text do not show, but someone told its bugged....

Thanks!
Ill be uploading a video of op guardian WL either today or tomorrow so you can at least get a look at how good it was, old old guardian WL is currently a bit buggy and wont be as bursty or tanky as it use to be, watch out for monstrosity specced mara's.

Also stalker was pretty op. I doubt it will make a comeback as strong as it was before. Probably will be altered.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

mickeye

Post#17 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:59 pm

If WL is in it's old state as it was on live, then WL is okayish. Just need help in WBvsWB damage/utility.

carmine3161 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 pm Ill be uploading a video of op guardian WL either today or tomorrow so you can at least get a look at how good it was, old old guardian WL is currently a bit buggy and wont be as bursty or tanky as it use to be, watch out for monstrosity specced mara's.
What? Why? Monstro mara doesnt do anything, shouldn't die by him, just avoid him. I'm interested in RoR WL video!
Fionne WL | Burlok > Karak Eight Peaks > Eltharion > Karak Azgal > Karak Norn

CountTalabecland

Post#18 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 pm

And now the White Lion qq has come full circle. Destro whined through 4 years of changes and now we are back at near live. Deep breath and rev up those key boards for complaints about the next line of changes that you will never be happy with. I don't think they are going to delete the class so I don't think destro will be happy. I hate mara pulls but I understand why I get caught by them. Its not like I'm going to go flame the mara forums about it, damn.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
carmine3161

Post#19 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:31 pm

mickeye wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:59 pm If WL is in it's old state as it was on live, then WL is okayish. Just need help in WBvsWB damage/utility.

carmine3161 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 pm Ill be uploading a video of op guardian WL either today or tomorrow so you can at least get a look at how good it was, old old guardian WL is currently a bit buggy and wont be as bursty or tanky as it use to be, watch out for monstrosity specced mara's.
What? Why? Monstro mara doesnt do anything, shouldn't die by him, just avoid him. I'm interested in RoR WL video!
Yeah i should have clarified better, I meant watch out as in you wont kill them. If you try to 1v1 them you will get out sustained most likely.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

geezereur

Post#20 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:02 am

Telen wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:18 pm
You have to spec for survivability and that makes you lose to much damage just like every other class.