Recent Topics

Ads

WL - maybe I am doing something wrong

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
drmordread
Suspended

Re: WL - maybe I am doing something wrong

Post#11 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Just tried playing my WL ... and I am crying. It is not even worth having as an option anymore. It is completely broken and useless
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
Hogtooth

Post#12 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:32 pm

lefze wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:47 pm
Lesnoj wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:45 pm
lefze wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:33 pm

It's actually worked out just fine, and is still a highly competitive class.
Works just fine when you are playing destro, because now WL is a free running renown with a big cat. :)
Who is forcing you to run with a cat though? And also you are wrong. Takes time to learn changes on a scale like this, you will catch up to the big boys that already mastered it soon enough. I hope, anyways, for your own sake.
I am in agreement with Lefze, WL was in a good place with the current iteration. Yes, there was a learning curve with the class mechanics being completely reworked but it was definitely viable. With that being said I have been a quiet member of the community but would like to be a part of future WL changes.
Vestri Nex Est Meus Vita

Hogtooth (SL)40/47, Tramp (WL)40/72, Brassmonkey (IB)40/45, Haligan (BW)40/58
Myrmidons

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#13 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:14 pm

lefze wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:47 pm you to run with a cat though? And also you are wrong. Takes time to learn changes on a scale like this, you will catch up to the big boys that already mastered it soon enough. I hope, anyways, for your own sake.
Fortunately everything ended well and big boys can adapt back. Welcome back to normal White Lions.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

lefze
Suspended

Post#14 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:16 pm

OldPlayer wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:14 pm
lefze wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:47 pm you to run with a cat though? And also you are wrong. Takes time to learn changes on a scale like this, you will catch up to the big boys that already mastered it soon enough. I hope, anyways, for your own sake.
Fortunately everything ended well and big boys can adapt back. Welcome back to normal White Lions.
For now.
Rip Phalanx

facundo7777

Post#15 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 am

atm i feel like guardian is very weak or am i wrong? can U please advice?

OldPlayer
Former Staff

Post#16 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:16 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 am atm i feel like guardian is very weak or am i wrong? can U please advice?
Original guardian WL was definitely not overly popular compared to classic Axeman build. You can try to find enjoyment in the current version or wait for changes that would lead to more or less different version in later patches.
magicthighs wrote:Finding bugs is what players are for. The RoR team itself doesn't have the people nor the time to do that.

Mausini

Post#17 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:11 am

Right now, stats distribution to the pet is not working. As long as that is not fixed, there is almost zero sense in playing WL in a Guardian spec and from my point not even in any other spec because the loose of damage is massive.

For Example: My pet in Guardian spec is hitting a cloth armored target with a armor pot for 50 auto attack damage after migration, 150 without.

Brutal Pounce and Throat Bite is bugged too, hitting for auto attack damage instead of the skill damage. I would really like to see a very fast fix for at least the stance pet stats bug. Its the WL core mechanic.

lefze
Suspended

Post#18 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am

Mausini wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:11 am Right now, stats distribution to the pet is not working. As long as that is not fixed, there is almost zero sense in playing WL in a Guardian spec and from my point not even in any other spec because the loose of damage is massive.

For Example: My pet in Guardian spec is hitting a cloth armored target with a armor pot for 50 auto attack damage after migration, 150 without.

Brutal Pounce and Throat Bite is bugged too, hitting for auto attack damage instead of the skill damage. I would really like to see a very fast fix for at least the stance pet stats bug. Its the WL core mechanic.
I believe this affects all pets. Tested some stuff with an engy yesterday, was getting hit for 1 damage by turret abilities. Strength has also been reported to only partially work.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
facundo7777

Post#19 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:34 am

can someone post good build for wl atm? iam trying guardian with around 600-700 toughness and 8k hp, 600 strenght and my dmg sucks and i am dying in 2,3 sec from we or mara.

please help me guys :P

Avici

Post#20 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Stop complaining, please. WL is as op as ever.